Chapter 26 Everyone's Internships

Aileen carried Meowstic with her arms while riding with Braviary. They're following Ruby Witch and Dragonite to visit Best Jeanist agency. "So, Aileen." Meowstic begins to speak. "What will happen if some of your classmates or schoolmates have their own Pokemon?" He remembered Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, Tetsutetsu and Riko have Pokemon so far in the hero class.

"Depending on what kind of Pokemon they have. We can teach them how to look after them." She answered and stroked Braviary's head. "Including to register them as one of the Pokemon Trainers."

"I wonder who will be the teacher to teach them a lesson? History of Pokemon." He hums and Ruby Witch chuckled in amusement.

"We're trying our best to find a suitable time to have those lesson, Meowstic." Ruby Witch assured the constraint Pokemon. "I'm also looking forward to knowing about them."

Aileen smiles softly to acknowledge someone shows interest in Pokemon. "If you want Ruby-san, we can teach you everything. I grew up with my dad and taught me a lot of things." Professor Sycamore taught his children and Ophelia things about his knowledge of Pokemon and mega evolution.

Ruby Witch giggled softly. "It seems like I'll be your intern for it, Aileen." The blue-haired girl laughs softly and Ruby Witch found something. "Ah, I see Best Jeanist and his intern." She smiles nervously and wasn't expecting one of Aileen's classmates picked him due to his ranking.

"Wait a minute..." Meowstic squints his eyes and yelled in surprise to see the ash-blond boy again. "Him!? The walking Voltrob boy?"

Aileen snorts and immediately takes a picture of Bakugou in his formal hair. "I wonder how he managed to tame his spiky hair." She smirked and used this as blackmail in the future.

Dragonite chuckled and shook his head. "Knowing Jeanist, he must've put a lot of gel to transform into that." He commented with an amusement look.

"Wanna bet it's going back to spiky when he's going to explode soon?" Meowstic asked sarcastically.

"The real question is, how is Jeanist managed to stay sane considering his issues." Ruby Witch commented as Dragonite and Braviary lands on the ground safely. "Hello, Best Jeanist."

"Hello, Ruby and Dragonite." Best Jeanist greeted them behind his high collar to cover his half face. "Oh? Are you related to Artemis, by any chance?" Noticing they have the same eye shape and the color of the hair.

Aileen smiles politely at him. "Yes, I happen to be her younger sister, Sycamore Aileen Luna. This is Meowstic." Both of them bowed their head politely at the number four hero. "I also go by Aquarius."

Best Jeanist examines Aileen's hair and caught her off guard. "Your hair is soft like silk and you're taking it very well."

"Thank you, sir." She smiles nervously and freaks her out mentally. Aileen wasn't expecting Best Jeanist would touch her hair and examine it closely.

"Jeanist makes clothes and does some hairstyles that he owns some small business." Ruby Witch explained and notice she masks her uneasiness. "Behind that business, he's one of the best heroes to get along and work with."

Best Jeanist sighs to see Bakugou is making the children more upset and Dragonite noticed it. "He has a strong potential and I can tell he's one of the difficult interns."

"More like he has a huge ego and still sore of getting defeated by Aileen." Meowstic commented sarcastically.

Bakugou glares in their direction. "WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY FURBALL!?"

"You heard me loud and clear. You're making those children more terrified because of your temper." Meowstic retorted back calmly.

Aileen sighs heavily and Ruby Witch nodded her head. "You have my permission, Aquarius. Show him how it is done."