Chapter 21 Sorceress Hero: Emerald

"Do you think the reason Endeavor wanted me is because I piss him off?" Ophelia asked Meowstic curiously. She did hit a nail for being greedy of hunger and power.

"What did you told to my old man, Ophelia?" Todoroki asked the blonde girl with golden eyes.

"She pissed him off and nearly set that guy on fire if it wasn't for your aunt." Meowstic answered bluntly.

"I may or may not mock him?" Ophelia laughs nervously and Todoroki blinks his eyes in shock. "Come on, that guy wouldn't last for long if we fight. He doesn't know what I'm capable of- the moment I get into his head."

"He wouldn't be the first person who got victim by it." He shrugged his shoulders. "You planning to go to his agency?"

"Yeah." Todoroki answered and looking at the paper. "I only want to join because of his work and help me train my fire. Nothing else."

"I see." Ophelia smiles with an understanding look on her face. "I know it's rough and you have your Pokemon to help to kick your dad's butt."

"Ophelia!?" Meowstic stared at her with a bewildered look on his face. "Have you gone mad!?"

"What? Believe me or not, that guy is an ass! I mean, all he thinks is greed and power! Mou, his thoughts are too loud no matter how much I ignored him." She pouts and crossing her arms. "The day he changed when I believe that Gyarados is the most gentle of all the Pokemon."

"You actually hate my old man, Ophelia?" Todoroki asked her curiously and she nodded her head. "Why?"

"I've seen what he committed. No husband or father would ever do such a thing towards his family." Ophelia answered and looking at the paper in her hand. "He should be grateful I haven't made a move if it wasn't for Tomoyo-sensei."

"Change the subject and have you think of the agency you wanted to go to?" The constraint Pokemon asked curiously.

"Yeah!" Ophelia answered happily before smiling nervously at Meowstic. "I need a teeny tiny favor from you."

Meowstic sighs heavily and knowing he had an idea from the favor. "Yeah, yeah. I'll stay with Aileen for a time being."

"Thank you!" She showered Meowstic with kisses all over his face.

"Gah! Get off me!" Meowstic manage to escape from her grasps and hiding behind Todoroki's back. "Tone down that kisses would ya!?"

"Why? Back when we were kids, you used to like it and said, 'Your big brother will always support you and love you unconditionally.'" Ophelia tried to imitate Meowstic while Meowstic blushed in embarrassment and Todoroki's amusement look. "Hehe~ getting shy now, are we?"

"Shut up! Which agency are you going to choose?" He asked curiously.

"Gallade and I are going to Tomoyo-sensei's agency." Ophelia answered with a soft smile.

"I actually thought you're going to Ruby Witch-sensei agency since you guys have similar Quirk." Todoroki pointed out.

"I wanted to learn how to use a weapon in case someone stops my Quirk." Ophelia answered and exhales softly. "Somehow... I think... she's one of the keys."

"A key for what?"

"A key to help me find my birth parents." Ophelia answered as they looked surprised.

Pokemon Heroes

"You wanted to see me?" Aileen asked as she and Iida are standing on the roof. The blue-haired girl read the paper to meet her in private. "The way you wrote sounds urgently."