One-shot/Drunk Karl?!

Dreams pov:

TW: Panic attack, Swearing, Alcohol use, hickeys/kissing, slurred words 

I awoke to the sound of my phone going off, I looked around and then it stopped. Must've just been a call. I thought to myself turning onto my side facing the wall closest to my door. My phone went off again and I just picked it up this time. "Hi dream! I have been trying to add you for a little." I hear Karls voice ring through my ears and I am enveloped in a warm sensation. "Hi Karl, what do you need?" Karl cleared his throat anxiously and then George spoke up. "Well, I have something to tell you..." Karl let out a sad sigh the George didn't pick up on.

"what is it George?" I question him, but also questioning why Karl was so sad. "W-well... I LIKE you dream, not in a friend way. I mean romantically." I was stunned, but I didn't like George any more, honestly he should've accepted my feelings when he had the chance. I swear, I heard Karl get up off his chair and I also heard light sobs. "Sorry George, I don't feel the same, and I haven't liked you for a while, around 6 months." George left the call after that and Karl returned to his seat in-front of his PC. "I thought you liked George?" I asked me sniffling lightly. "Like I said, I haven't liked him for a straight 6 months. it was hopeless love anyway..." Karl turns his camera on, and the warm feeling in my stomach came back to me immediately, I didn't feel like this with George.... He smiled warmly at me.

"I like it when you have your face showing." I mumble, and Karl smiled in response to my statement. I smile back, although he cant see it, it felt like the right thing to do. Karl went on a rant about how good monster is, I have to admit it is pretty good, and I got Karl to lower his daily monster from 17 to about 4. I didn't want him to die so I helped him! My mouse hovered over the turn on camera button on discord, if I do this, two people will know that isn't my family. Okay I am doing it. I think to myself and push the button, revealing my face to Karl. He stops and falls off his chair. "DREAM?!" He shouts from the ground. "Yeah?" I answer him like nothing is wrong. "god you are, holy shit..." I laugh at him and he pulls himself back up, then the chair was put into its place. "Send me your address!" He says as he sits back down onto his chair. "uhhh, why?" He laughs a little "Okay, do you have something to write it down?" Karls nods his head vigorously when I ask him.

I give him my address and I smile at him running around his room. "OKAY BYE DREAM!" He shouts and leaves the call, I can already guess he is going to come to Florida. I laugh and call Sapnap up. "What?" He says rubbing his eye, well because he was sleeping. "I think Karl might be coming over in the next few days. Do you wanna stay in the same room as him?" Sapnap shook his head, "Nah man, I don't like Karl like that, I just feed Karlnap." He finished and I feel a weight lift off my shoulders as Sapnap laughs a little. "So he is staying with me?" My face felt warm and Sapnap nodded his head lightly as he turned away to go back to his bed. I smile at the thought of Karl in my house.

~Time skip, 1 day~

Karl texted me a few minutes ago, a really funny inside joke that we have, and I think he will be here soon. I jump up really excited for Karl to show up right in-front of me! I told Sapnap about me liking Karl and now he wont stop teasing me about Kream/Karlwastaken, I can't escape it... well who am I to complain, it is sorta funny and it is nice to know that my best friend is supportive of me. I hear a knock at the door and I know who it is immediately. I Race down the stairs and stop at the front door. "You seriously need to chill dream." Sapnap says sleepily, but I just roll my eyes playfully and open the door. the next thing I can process is being on the floor with Karl on top of me hugging me tightly, my face turned into a broad smile and Karl stood up, offering me his hand to help me get up. "I hope you don't mind me staying!" He says smiling scratching the back of his neck and looking up at me.

He doesn't seem that much shorter than me, but then again he is a lot taller than Sapnap. Karl seems around 5'11. His fluffy brown hair looked super soft and his welcoming grey eyes. Sapnap walked down the stairs, fully dressed and with his car keys on his hand. "Where are you going Sap?" "Alcohol so we can welcome Karl." He shrugged "You know I don't drink." Sapnap once again shrugged and left out through the open door. "Let me help you take your stuff up.." I say softly and he smiled giving me a hug and picking up his back pack. I grab his suitcase and bring him into my room. "Cool! where do you want me to put my stuff?" Karl asks me tilting his own head. I gesture to a corner of the room, and we hear the door slam. We walk down stairs together and our hands brush against one another, my face goes red but I calm down.

"Hey you two, I have 3 boxes of beer." I cringed at the though of drinking but some how Sapnap and Karl got me to have 1 bottle. We sat in a circle, Karl and Sapnap practically wasted and they decided to play truth or dare, I don't know why but I joined in. I check my phone for the time and it said 12:00am exactly, they have been playing for about 30 minutes not acknowledging me at all. "DREaam!" Sapnap said and I face him. "TrUth ooooor DaRE?" He asked slurring his words a lot. "Uh, dare I guess?" Sapnap went over to Karl and whispered something in his ear, Sapnap pulled away from his ear and Karl nodded. "Goo StaNd over By THe waaall DreAmie." Sapnap said and he stood up and pulled out his phone. I then stood up and anxiously made my way over to the wall. "Leet KarL give yoU HikEys." Sapnaps drunken voice said, and Karl came towards me with a cup of water in his hand. He gave it to Sapnap who started recording.

Karl pulled me down into a passion filled kiss and he bit my lip gently. I refused to open my mouth during the kiss even though it felt good. Karl pulled out from the kiss and started to bite onto my neck leaving little marks on my neck. "Karl... MM!" I said as he took the chance to kiss me and put his tounge in my mouth.