Just a feeling/one-shot

TW: Angst, Strong language/swearing, shouting

slight DNF

Dreams POV:

I cried and cried for hours on-end silently sobbing in the fucking forest. George rejected my really harshly today... I think I might've finally pushed his boundaries of 'flirting' I just ruined our friendship, I know it. "What the fuck... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!" I yelled loudly and I curled up in a small ball, I wiped a tear off my check. Soon, I could barley breath and loud sobs and chocks echoed through the endless trees surrounding me. Tear flowed like a water fall, however my heart felt like it was burning a hole in my chest, but yet... I am so cold. "DREAM!" I hear someone call my name, I brung my head out from my arms to look around, no one.

"DREAM!"

It is getting louder and closer, the source is not my head, what is it? I hear fast but heaving footsteps from behind, I stand up quickly and before I can turn around I feel arms wrapped around my waist... not Sapnaps, Karl's. "Karl, how?" He squeeze's me tighter, "I was here visiting old friends, Sapnap rung earlier to say you left the house running to the forest." Was I really gone for that long?... Karls grip on my only starts to tighten when I try and pry his hands away from my waist. I lean backwards and Karl becomes un-balanced and we fall to the ground, Karl on the top on me. Tears were still leaving my eyes, but once we sat up and my head was on his lap, he started brushing them away gently. "Sleep dream, you need it. it helps people cope." I nodded and laid looking at his face, my tears only stained my face, a head ache from the tears, eyes dry and a broken heart.

Karl starts playing with my hair, I love when people do that. I start to pass out, my eyes closed and very heavy, slipping into a sweet unconscious quickly. I felt a light peck on my head.

I wake up gripping my shirt, what? How am I in my room?! Karl walks in the room, "Morning, I carried you here." My eyes widen surprised that Karl is that strong. I swallow a lump growing in my throat. I try to speak but cough, "oh, yeah, I used a thermometer on you while you were sleeping, you have the flu." I roll my eyes annoyed at being sick, I look back to where Karl is standing and am meet with a warm smile from the brunette. He walks away quickly and I try to reach my hand out to him, he sees and giggles a small amount, I am alone and feeling very ill. He re-entered the room with something in a bowl, "what?" I said, questioning what was happening. Karl placed the bowl down on my nightstand and helps me sit up. "It is soup clay, you have to eat it." I shake my head heavily. Karl laughs and picks up the bowl, "Don't be a brat clay." He says jokingly, I start acting like one to go along with joke, or from being looney from being sick, couldn't tell which one.

He stuffed a spoon full of soup into my mouth before I stopped being brat-like, and let Karl feed me. I smile at him and he leaves with out a word. now that I think about it and start processing my own feelings, have I liked Karl and George at the same time, of course it was never as strong, but still. My feeling for George weren't as strong as my feeling for someone when I was little, I couldn't even talk to him. SO I liked two people? I don't wanna think about this. I stopped thinking and looked blankly at the ceiling, somehow I saw Karls face form in my mind, I then felt a hand run there hand through my hair, I black out again.

Why Karl and George?