In minecraft/pt.1

FLUFF

Karl's pov:
"HEY DREAM!" I say coming closer to a close friend. "Oh, hi Karl!" Dream responded turning to face me. I smiled and looked up at him while he looked down at me, "can we go to the nether, no one wants to go with me." I say pouting, and lying because I just want dream to say yes. "Sure I'm not busy like most days" he shrugged a I let out an excited squeal and grabbed his hand running along the paddocks towards the hot nether portal. I slow down quiet a bit and ask dream a question I just thought of... "how does the obsidian not melt from the heat of the nether?" Dream chuckled "I have no idea, let's get going though." He started running and he is waaaay to fast! Well I guess he is a speed runner...

"EH! DREAMY WAIT UP!" I yell out to dream who just pulled his tongue out at me. I pout and see dream slowing down, his food bar must be low... ha! I keep running silently and he finishes his food, He closes his inventory and I'm right behind him. "KARL!" He yells loudly after I tackle him to the ground, "SUCK THAT GREEN BLOB!" I am literally on top of him pinning him down. His face is as red as the egg from our role play. "Okay get off please." He say softly and it was also quiet... ha! He's flustered! "But I don't wanna... you look too pretty like this..." I say in a whiney voice, Dream immediately pulls on his mask.

"Haha! I am your weakness!" I speak and Dream just pulls his mask closer to his face, I thought he'd be uncomfortable with it on, after all it is made of pure wood and the strap is metal. "Fuck you.." I hear from him, I laugh and finally get up, I lend a hand to help dream up, he takes it but stumbles a little. "Your suck a dork..." I say and laugh lightly, Dream joins shortly after and we start walking towards the portal, nice just super chill time. I like chill days. "Hey dream, does Sapnap like me?" He shrugs, that isn't an answer and if it was I would take a damn shoulder shrug. "Alright. Answer my question." Dream laughs "he does like you, he was planning on asking you out tomorrow." I sigh a little sorry for I am going to reject him. "Alright. Let's keep going..." I say and dream just keeps cheery, I have no idea why... "Dream why are you so cherry?" He laughs and hugs me, "so, George doesn't like me, but! I have gotten over him! It's been like a year..." I smile happy for him, hopefully he will find love that isn't one sided soon.

"But halfway through that I start to like someone who made me feel like I was floating! Like I was on a cloud! I am so happy when they are around me..." his voice softens at the end of him speaking, I'm happy for him but no one will love him as much as I do... the last portion of walking to the nether portal was very quick and a blur, I just know that there was a lot of joking and poking at each other. The nether trip was the same, but I got what I needed and that was nether wart, it turned out dream is into potions so for his person he actually made them, that is super cool! Anyway while I was gathering nether quartz he took the time to get some of his own, ghast tears and blaze rods.

Dream came back and we walked to the portal together, this entire time was very nice... however I wished I could tell him. "Hey you two," George says bluntly from behind us, "hi George!" I say and dream says hi, I wonder what he needs... " you two are holding hands, why?" Dream shouts what and pulls away blushing furiously while I die of laughter and Dream yelling at me about how it wasn't funny, I was crying so much. "Shhhhh haha, let me" I burst out in laughter once again. "Ugggh..." George was laughing as well but not as much as me. "Sweet dreamy let me laugh at this without being yelled at." I say laughing in between words and breaths. "Sweet dreamy?" George questions and I cover my mouth realising what I said, "Fuck this." Dream says walking off with the middle finger pointed at me and George.

"WAIT FOR ME IDIOT!" I say getting up and I can tell George is confused if we are dating or not, we aren't but I wish we were.