99

Passing.
____________

Jeongin had gotten back inside the room, being followed up by Chan, who still hasn't said a word to him. Jeongin felt the need to apologize again, turning around as he stopped Chan from leaving.

"Chan..I'm sorry...I swear I did not do it cause I wanted to escape..I just wanted go on a walk, my mistake was not telling you. You have all rights to be mad" Jeongin spoke, lowering his head as he didn't expect a reply. Chan really didn't seem like someone to talk too, at the moment.

He was surprised once he felt a hand land gently on his head, playing with his hair.

"I get that..but you need to understand how this breaks my trust..I know you've been through much. And I'm stil more than willing to help you, when you're down..but please, next time you need to get your emotions out, our maybe go for a walk, ask us..you probably aren't going to be allowed to go alone for a while..but we can keep our distance..I just need time to think, and so do Changbin..please don't blame of if we come of as cold, it's a coping mechanism" Chan spoke, taking his hand from Jeongin head, leaving the room afterwards.

Jeongin sighed as he heard the locks. He felt like a prisoner now. But it was his fault for breaking such trust.

He glanced over at Seungmin, who seemed to have eavesdropped on their conversation, not that he minded, since if it was private he'd probably ask to talk somewhere else.

"What are your relationship with Chan and Changbin?" Seungmin ask as he titled his head to the side, looking at him with soft and curious eyes.

"I got to live with them, since they believed it wasn't best if I lived with the Joker, till he could think and treat me better" Jeongin spoke smiling softly.

"I don't think it was that necessary".

He sounded crazy, and maybe he was, he really didn't know why nor what made him so attracted to the older. All he knew was that he didn't want it to stop.

"Why do you love someone who kidnapped, tortured and abused you?" Seungmin asked with a frown, not understanding how Jeongin's mind worked.

Maybe because he was broken by the one he truly loved.

Jeongin shrugged, smiling as he though about the taller.

"It's not what he did to make me hate him. It's what he did to make me love him, he changed, sure sometime she messed up, but it was new for him too..so I think we're fair about it" Jeongin spoke, being completely ignorant.

Seungmin didn't want to comment further, he had no rights too..it was Jeongin's love life, and if that was what the smaller wanted, then he wouldn't say a word about it..even though that might would be a good idea.

"How about you..do you have a love interest?".

"No, many thought I was weird for wanting to be more than one in a relationship..".
____________

Seungmin and Jeongin do be getting spicy👀