SEVEN. potent love, pour it up

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Stella was a person who would put themselves in any situation, no matter how challenging or scary it may seem. Today, she decided to tackle a challenge - the open stage. Open stage was where Lost & Founders performed original songs to everyone, and after perfecting her song I'll Stay, Stella wanted to participate in open stage today. However, she wanted to sing with Rachel.

Stella had arrived late to Lost & Found today, thanks to Tara becoming infected with the flu, so now she was rushing to find Rachel. The first place Stella checked was the green room and, lucky for her, she found Rachel sitting on the couch.

"Rachel, there you are," Stella spoke with relief. At that moment, she took notice of the whole room. Rachel wasn't alone. In the room stood Leia, Annabelle, and Maggie, causing Stella to grow sheepish. "And you're not alone."

"Hey, Stella, is everything okay?" Maggie asked in concern.

"Yeah. No, I just wanted to talk to Rachel about the open stage to-"

"Oh, my gosh, perfect!" Annabelle spoke up in joy as she approached Stella's side. "You can join our group."

Stella's features displayed her evident confusion. "Wait, group?"

"Yeah, haven't you heard? Mr. T wants everyone to pair or group up and create their own version of Potent Love, a song Leia and I wrote," Maggie explained.

"And you'd be a perfect fit in our girl band," Rachel piped in, reaching Stella's side. She placed a hand on Stella's shoulder, earning the girl's attention while she turned to the rest of the group. "You guys should look at Stella's writing. It's amazing."

"We already have a group of four and obviously, Stella is hesitant about doing this since she's been quiet," Leia began speaking. Stella glanced over at her, narrowing her eyes. "So let's not pressure her into joining-"

"No," Stella objected, her stare remaining on Leia. "I'd love to join you guys. I think I'd make an excellent addition. After all, sources have said I'm an amazing songwriter. But thanks for your concern, Leia."

Leia forced a smile while Maggie, Rachel, and Annabelle held genuine smiles. Stella held one too, a fake one toward Leia. If Leia thought she could run Stella out of here, she was sure as hell wrong about that.

"Well... Well, that's not gonna work," Leia began with a stammer.

"Why?" Stella challenged. She and Maggie sat on the couch Leia was on, while Rachel and Annabelle occupied two chairs in the room.