"Christmas Vacation, Here They Come!"

It was a very cold and snowy winter time, specifically almost Christmas time in the city of ToonTown, where every TOON and Puppet of every kind were getting ready to celebrate their respected winter holidays. But things this year were a little different at The TOON House. Drawer was packing his suitcases and luggage bags as he was about to head off with his Universe pals and the Crystal Gems on a luxurious Christmas vacation near the sandy beaches in Malibu.

Meanwhile, however, the others were getting ready for THEIR OWN holiday plans downstairs. For example, half-brothers Victor and Valentino were getting everything set for their own latin-american holiday, commonly known as NocheBuena. They were making sure that they had everything they needed for their return to Monte Macabre for the weekend to spend some time with their friends, except for their abuela, and to have a feast under the NocheBuena moon.

"Hmm..." Valentino thought to himself as he looked through his hand-written checklist, which was written on a piece of notepad paper. "Let's see.... Homemade mittens, check... some spare snacks for our bus ride, check... Mmm hmm..."

"Uh huh! This is it!" Victor excitedly exclaimed. "NocheBuena! Staying up ALL NIGHT!"

His backpack... was just filled with lots of stuff to keep himself from growing bored, which was common for him, besides also being mischievous and a bit of a trouble-maker at times.

"And... okay!" Valentino approved as he zipped up his backpack's zipper. "Everything is all set!"

"Finally!" Victor excitedly said. "I can't wait to see Miguelito again! And... hopefully not Charlene..."

"I do have plans for my Isabella." Valentino smiled to himself, feeling bitten by the love bug.

Luckily for them, they had their own winter coats to protect them from the cold wind and the snow as they got their bags on their backs and began to head their way to the door.

"We're heading out on our vacation, Drawer!" Valentino as he waved.

"See ya in a few days!" Victor added as they walked out.

"Stay safe out there!" Drawer hollered to them from his room upstairs. "Don't let those possessed demons from the Underworld get you both again!"

Meanwhile, one of the newest little residents of the house was also getting ready. But he was going on the trip with Drawer and his brother, Steven Universe. It was none other than the kind-hearted and autistic Stevey Universe! But recently, he had four new colorful and funny buddies, being Nito, Glob, Wedge, and Itty, who are also known as the mascots/hosts of the new preschool block Cartoonito!

They were helping Stevey get his stuff all set for his vacation, while they were getting ready to go to a special holiday party with all of their Cartoonito friends, which were the new residents of Cartoon Network Central.

"Steven stuffie!" Stevey said to his little friends.

And with that, the multi-colored and sometimes goofy Glob shape-shifted to become a flight of stairs, allowing his doll of his now-16 year old teenage brother to safely fall down and land into Stevey's little arms.

"Okay!" Stevey smiled. "Let's see... Ooh! Some of my Nintendo DS games to play during the car ride!"

Nito and Wedge worked together to bring his favorite and not-too-complicated Nintendo DS games to the little Universe... but they both also decided to be silly and pretended to be some blocks for his trip!

"Nito! Wedge!" Stevey giggled as they shared a laugh. "And lastly... a special holiday DVD for my family!"

And with that, Itty, being the littlest of the team, brought Stevey a 2-Disc DVD copy of one of his favorite holiday movies, being the 2004 animated hit, The Polar Express, to share some quality time with his family.

"Perfect!" Stevey smiled as he checked off the last thing from his own checklist.

However, he ended up noticing that the littlest one, Itty, was feeling a little sad. Itty didn't want to say goodbye to Stevey and really wanted him to stay.

"Aww... Don't worry, Itty!" Stevey said comfortably as he ruffled the little pink circle. "I won't be gone forever. When we get back after Christmas, we will have a lot more fun together!"

Nito, Glob, and Wedge all nodded with agreement, since they couldn't properly speak.

"Besides!" Stevey added. "You will get to see some of your own friends at the party! Like Thomas, Pocoyo, Bing Bunny, Lucas the Spider, and maybe even Little Ellen!"

Fortunately, that made Itty smile again... as they shared a heartwarming hug with him. Stevey just smiled as he hugged his Cartoonito buddies as they went off to go to their party.

"Have a fun party!" Stevey said to them. "And be sure to tell me about it!"

At the living room, the main captains of the vacation plans, being the dynamic duo of Drawer and Steven Universe, were just getting their final touches on their own luggage for their Malibu trip.

"Man... This is crazy!" Drawer excitedly said. "We're gonna get to celebrate Christmas in Malibu!"

"Absolutely." Steven nodded. "And the other Gems are coming with us! Now, we don't have to choose which Gem would be perfect."

"That is true." Drawer agreed. "Now, are you sure we packed everything we might need?"

"Well, allow me to double-check my case!" Steven replied as he proceeded to do so.

"Alright." Drawer nodded. "I'll go put my stuff next to the door."

As Drawer went off, Steven ended up noticing the Eggo-man running by in fright, in hopes of... well... not being chopped up and eaten alive again!

"Uhh..." Steven chuckled to the camera. "Is it just me or... does, sometimes, this TOON House just gets even weirder?"