"Down in Fraggle Rock"

Back inside The TOON house, Greg, finally had managed to get the heaters up and running. But he ended up noticing Kermit feeling the worst he had ever felt in his life.

"You're really worried about your friend, aren't you, Mr. Kermit?" Greg asked him.

"Well... yeah." Kermit sighed. "Yeah, a little."

"I'll tell you what? I'll go out looking for her." Greg insisted.

"Really?" Kermit gasped. "But you've never even met Miss Piggy."

"We never met any of you until a little while ago!" Greg explained. "And now, we're friends! You see, the boys, the Gems and I we're all gonna spend Christmas alone on a vacation, but... this is actually even better!"

"What does your friend look like?" Pearl wondered.

"Well... to begin with, she's a pig." Kermit explained to them.

"Well, up to a short while ago, I would have thought that strange." Greg admitted "I'll give it a try."

And so, Greg decided to go and find someone to help Kermit find Miss Piggy and bring her back safe and sound. But before he could head outside through the slide-door, they saw the snowman again!

"You'll be sorry!" He said. "It's cold enough to freeze your winnebago!"

"What a sweet guy." Kermit finally smiled until he heard someone call for him "Uncle Kermit!"

"Robin?" Kermit heard. "Where are you?"

"In the basement!" Robin replied.

And so, Kermit went into the hallway, slid down the down-slide to make it to the prop basement, but ended up wondering... why was Robin there?

"What are you doing down there?" Kermit asked.

"I made a discovery!" Robin happily answered.

"What are you talking about?" Kermit asked.

"Remember telling me about Fraggle holes?" Robin asked him. "And how if I ever found one, we could go into Fraggle Rock and... maybe meet some Fraggles?"

"Uhh... so?" Kermit remembered.

But guess what. Right before their ping-pong ball eyes... It WAS an actual Fraggle hole! Their passage way to the underground world of Fraggle Rock!

"Is that one?" Robin asked him as he pointed to the hole in the wall.

"Look at that! Well, it certainly looks like one!" Kermit said as he observed it. "You never know where you're going to find these things!"

"Can we go in, Uncle Kermit?" Robin asked.

"Well, maybe just a little ways." Kermit answered as they proceeded to go right through it. "See if we can meet anyone."

And so, they did. And upon going inside, it was a very deep and dark collection of rocky stone caves, illuminated in bright shades of green, blue and purple that twinkled and glittered.

"Gee..." Robin said nervously. "It's kind of scary."

"These are beautiful caves!" Kermit admitted as he admired their new surroundings.

"Hey, Uncle Kermit!" Robin gasped as he catches up with him. "Wait up! Do you think this is really Fraggle Rock?"

"Well, I don't know." Kermit replied. "But if I were a Fraggle, I think this is the kind of place I'd hang out."

But strangely... Kermit stopped in his own tracks. "Wait a second. I thought I heard something... Guess not. Well, anyhow..."

But sure enough, as he turned and looked behind a stone wall, Kermit suddenly came across one of the inhabitants of Fraggle Rock... this one was a yellow-colored Fraggle with red pigtails named Red, who was all bundled up in winter scarfs and mittens. And upon seeing each other! They screeched in shock and fright! Kermit and Robin backed up in startled shock, until they came across another Fraggle named Gobo.