Chapter Seven - Home

Disclaimer: All characters other than parents or teachers are minors! (For the most part unless there's a random character thrown in)

Content Warnings - transphobia, referring to self as the f-slur (yes, author can reclaim), physical abuse (kicking, hair pulling), scissors, yelling, argument (muffled), implied physical abuse

Type - gender envy followed by angst

it's Thursday 😈

...

Espresso's Point Of View

...

It had been the end of the school day officially. It was Thursday afternoon. I got off of the bus and said goodbye to Latte and Almond, and then headed home. I wasn't entirely sure if I was supposed to be going home quite yet, but I decided to do so anyhow. I can't just go missing. My mom said a night or two from what I could remember. And i had been gone for two. So, there you have it.

And, plus, if I stayed another night with Madeleine, i don't think I would ever leave. His house was just so nice and comfortable. His father was a very distanced person, but it was okay. He was okay, even though he was little bit intimidating.

Plus, I loved cuddling with Madeleine so, so much. So if i did it again for a third night in a row, something tells me that i wouldn't be able to let go.

You know what they say. Third time's the charm.

Eventually, I had made it to my house. I walked up the stairs and to the door. For some strange reason, I decided to knock instead of just walking in.

I suppose it could have been because i was told to stay away. Maybe it really wasn't time to come home yet. I decided that if nobody answered the door, i would call Madeleine to meet me by the gas station or something.

Maybe we could really kiss. Maybe we would be able to really make each other's tongues purple this time.

My thought train was interrupted when I heard loud, quick footsteps coming towards the door. I backed up slowly as to not make too much sound. When the door opened, all that i could see was my dad as he swiftly pulled the door open and looked at me. He narrowed his eyes. I opened my mouth to speak, but instead he just grabbed me and pulled me inside the house by the collar of my shirt, and then he proceeded to slam the door. He locked it, as well. He let go of my collar and looked at me with fury built up in his deep brown eyes.

I looked up at him. He had is hands balled tightly into fists. He looked like he would swing at me if i did so much as breathe a bit too loud for his liking. "Where the FUCK were you, Mocha? You made me and your mother think that you went and slept in that fuckin' den that you made in the woods and got kidnapped by some wildlife, or even worse," he said in a rather loud tone. It wasn't quite yelling, but it was on the very edge of it.

I stepped back slowly. He crossed his arms. "Well, Mocha? WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?" he shouted.

I flinched violently, my whole body beginning to quake. I saw a large smile appear on his face due to this. He was fucking twisted in the head. A psychopath. "I- I was with a f- friend, sir," I mumbled.

I was practically silent compared to him when it came to my tone.

"God fucking DAMMIT, I thought I had TOLD YOU to QUIT with that FUCKING STUTTER, Mocha! And it better not have been a girl! You're not a fucking lesbian," he yelled. "You are a girl who only likes boys."

I hugged myself and swallowed hard. He clenched his teeth together so hard that I thought that they might all fall out, but I remained silent. No words escaped my mouth.