Chapter 28

We got on the jet and the plane took off.
Wanda and I were really enjoying our time.

The time was now 4 pm New York time, but we had about 2 more hours to go.

Suddenly, the captain came into the room and shot at Wanda but it wasn't a normal bullet.
The bullet hit her arm and she immediately passed out.

I immediately started fighting him but he swallowed a pill and yelled 'Hail Hydra' before passing out.

I ran to Wanda to check on her, but the plane started going down.

I was trying to get Wanda out of her seat, so that we can leave the plane before it crashes but something hit my head and I fell.
I looked up and saw the only other crew member.
He started punching and kicking me, leaving me in a pool of my own blood.

I was trying to use my powers but it wouldn't work.
He walked to the door and opened it but before he grabbed the parachute, I blasted him with my powers and threw him off the plane.

I grabbed Wanda and luckily my powers started to work. I didn't waste another second before flying out of the plane.
I got down quickly and noticed that the plane was about to land on top of us, so I used my powers to stop the airplane mid air and slowly landed it.

I started to shake Wanda but she wouldn't move.
I tried to heal her but due to my panic, my powers weren't working.

I ran back to the plane and grabbed my phone to call papa.

Me calling him:
Me: Come on!! Pick up!! Pick up!! Pick up!!
F: Heyy little agent.......
Me: Papa!! Listen!! You need to find us right now!!
F: What happened?!
Me: The plane crashed!! It was Hydra!! Wanda is unconscious and I don't know what to do!! Don't say anything to my moms but get uncle. Please find us quick!! We're about 2 hours away from New York but I have no idea where we are!!
F: I'll track the plane. We'll be right there. Keep calm and make sure Wanda is stable.

I went back to Wanda and sat down next to her, taking her head in my lap.
I took a couple of deep breaths to calm my nerves down and then focused on healing her.

I was already covered in cuts and bruises but I didn't care! I just need her to be ok and awake!

Suddenly, my powers started to kick in, and I started healing her.
As soon as I started, I felt what the bullet was. It was some weird thing that would stop my powers from kicking in and make me pass out.

I didn't care about any of that. I just need her to wake up.

After about 2 minutes of healing, she started to open her eyes but I started to feel dizzy.
W: Y-Y/N?
Me: You're ok..... They're almost here....

That's all I managed to say before passing out.
Suddenly, a jet landed next to us and SHIELD agents started rushing out.

*Wanda's POV*

What the fuck is going on?!
One minute I'm being shot, the next I'm on the floor with an unconscious Y/N in my arms and a jet full of SHIELD agents.

I looked around and saw Director Fury running out.

F: Wanda!! Wanda!!
W: Fury!! Help her!! I don't know what happened!! I woke up and she passed out!!
F: I do! We need to get her to the medical wing at Headquarters! RIGHT NOW!!
W: Why can't we take her to the Avengers Tower?
F: She doesn't want her moms to know, so you have to be careful.

Suddenly, Tony landed next to us in his suit.
T: What the fuck happened?!!
F: I'll explain in the jet!! Get in!!

Tony picked Y/N up who was still bleeding and took her to the jet where some doctors started working on her.