Taste of her lips

It was mid night when A breeze passed by them entering from open window of that room, to wake him up half asleep as Bondita's clutch tightened on him for some more needed warmth due to fall back in temperature around.

She snuggled like he was her comfy mattress. He felt her front's soft friction on his chest.... he sighed deep on her touch, waking all his senses up.

He opened his eyes wide securing Bondita falling off him on the ground as they were sleeping on their bed's edge. Her figure was properly adjusted on him, her warm breathes were fanning his neck. Her fists clutch tight on his clothes. His hands could feel some of her bare skin too due to her disheveled saree, The strands of her luscious hair on her alluring face in yellow dim light were distracting him and her plump lips were not helping him either.....

That moment his fluttering heart and gentle brain were fighting while his eyes were busy adoring her carefree sleepy face on his chest and his hands didn't find it sinful to feel her skin against his.

In a good amount of time his heart won this time, may be due to her bright aura in the dark night around was supporting factor for it and he could do nothing but continue to caress her more and forwarded his pouting lips to kiss her wherever he could kiss as early as possible and at that moment her forehead was nearest.

He kissed bright vermillion adoring her hairline and she wriggled on her cozy bed for the day rubbing her skin where his lips lingered quite longer than usual kissing and cuddled up her body against his.

He smiled deeply and making her lay beside him on her left side, he pulled the duvet over them her face was now just an inch away from him exactly facing her. The cozy warmth and her pink lips on her composed sleepy face was making him desire to touch them with his thin ones.

He tried hard to keep those desires with in him but he failed and just like she has pecked on his lips in Wilson-villa that night he kisses her on one of the corner of her lips. She tasted sweet may be like a strawberry to him. He smiled again and tucking the remaining strands of her silky mane behind her ears, absorbing her more into him he too dozed off under a duvet over them like an innocent infant holding another infant in his closest embrace and that precious smile on his lips.

One again that night, their fragrances blended in each other to create an intriguing aroma which is obviously most favorite and tempting to both of them.

😉