Plannings!

Next day in the RC mansion started with Dugga Aarti in Bondita's melodies voice and echo of conch shell. Som, Batuk, Binoy and Anirudh came out of their room, who woke up due to the high pitch spiritual chants. 

They all were surprised a bit seeing Bondita and her kaka saur ji performing Morning pooja together after what happened yesterday, they look all healthy and happy. All too joined them there in the temple. Bondita distributed them prasad post offering bhog to Dugga ma. 

"Boudi, kaka aap log thik hai ab?", Som enquired after eating the prasad.

"Han, hum aur hamari Bahu dono swasth hai, bimar toh tum log ho jo itne late so kar uth rahe ho.", Kaka mocked them in fake stern voice.

Bondita giggled and glanced at trio brothers and her Sasur ji.

"Han bhai ab Bondita hi hai jo Da k samay pat uth jati hai, baki mere bete sirf uthne ki aadat me mujh par gaye hai toh yeh bhi thik hai." Binoy exclaimed giving a proud look at his sons.

"han Baba aur mai toh Businessman bhi aapki tarah hi banunga, Barristery ya Doctory me mujhe koi interest nahi hai.", he scoffed at his Anirudh dada especially.

"han par iska matlab yeh nahi ki sirf Angrezi aur Ganit hi padhi zaye, Q baba baki sare subject ki bhi knowledge sahi se hogi tabhi hi na Business ko acche se samjhne me madad milegi Batuk ko.", Anirudh backfired remembering his Baba's way of doing businesses extra cautiously.

"Daadaa!", Batuk frowned.

"Nahi batuk, Anirudh sahi kah raha hai ek businessman ko har tarike se sochna hota ki kaise Business me fayda hoga, konse facts advantage denge n all iske liye tumhe sari cheezo par focus karna hota hai yeh acche businessman k traits hote hai, aur agar tum abhi se apne sare subjects par focus karoge tabhi ya habit develop hogi tumme aur tum bhi ek safal businessman ban paoge.", Binoy explained basics of business to naughty Batuk.

"Thanks, baba!", Anirudh looked cheerful and teased Batuk showing his tongue out.

"Chalo Boudi Padhai karne...", Batuk immediately said influenced, shacking Bondita who was too listening her SasurJi attentively. "Suno Bihari kaka aur Koyli didi Boudi aaj se koi kaam nahi karegi, hum sirf padhai karenge aur pariksha me Cathy nahi hum top karenge.", Batuk gave a determined look to rest of the family members and both went to study.

"All the best!", rest of the family members cheered them and departed to their respective rooms to start the day.

Usually Anirudh goes to the study after breakfast but today he didn't get any chance to speak with Bondita so, he freshen up, took shower and got ready with the primary touch of musk perfume on his fluorescent skin.

Next, He went to study straight where Bondita and Batuk were engrossed in their course book, Anirudh sat on his chair and started to check on few case files. 

Half an hour passed, Bihari Babu has already brought them breakfast, Bondita and Batuk had finished it and finally Bondita's nose inhaled his scent and she turned at his desk to find his lost figure in her beauty. 

"Batuk!", Bondita in soft low voice. "Tum yeh padho tab tak mai aati hu."

"Hmm!", Batuk hummed engaged in on of the civics chapter.

Bondita who could notice Anirudh's eyes gazing her, didn't blink even when she reached to him, he was seating on his study chair. 

"Patibabuuu", Bondita cooed.

"hmm!", Anirudh posture didn't change yet.

"Patibabu coffee pi lijiye thandi ho jayegi." 

"Hmm!", he hummed again and brought the coffee to his lips and sipped it slowly not breaking his eye contact with Bondita's eternal beauty.