What is this intercourse pain? Patibabu!

A sharp knock on her door followed by a known voice.

"Bahu, aarti ka wqat ho gya hai aao Dugga ma se Aashirwad le lo, ho sake toh apne patibabu se kaho tumhare sath aane k liye, phir aaram kar lena, koyli aur Bhari aaj se sab kuch sambhal lenge, tumhe pooja k alawa kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.",

This pleasant words in soft tone were coming from the one and only, always hopeful for his grandchildren from his Bade beta bahu Mr. Trilochan Roy Choudharay's throat.

"Aayi Kaka Sasur Ji, 10 min.", She replied her KSJ, suspending their conversation in between.

Trilochan Roy Choudhary went back to temple with a happy smile.

"Thik hai Bondita, tum change kar lo mai niche milta hu.", He stood at his place, to take a leave.

Bondita  dragged herself on the bed on her knees, to reach near him not to let him go before hugging his standing frame. His embrace was always the healing she needed in her every sickness.

"Everything is alright Bondita!", he reassured her, caressing her back. "I am always with you."

"Thank you, Patibabu!", She hushed in his ear, her chin rubbing his shoulder slightly. 

He clutched her frame more close to him, feeling her so close to him, closing his eyes. for a second he got a feeling to taste her at that moment, like she craves for Roshogullas.

"Patibabu, jaiye nahi toh KSJ phir upar aa jayenge hame bulane.", she requested him putting lazy efforts to break their hug.

"Hmm! bas 2 min Bondita."

When he said that huskily Bondita's face turned at his cheeks automatically, her cute nose nuzzling his earlobe sensually, he could feel her heavy breathing on his sweet spots, he could feel the goosebumps erupting all over his epidermis. 

"Bahuu!" 

"Oh! no.", they broke the hug immediately and he left calming himself.

She changed and joined his KSJ for evening pooja, Anirudh too joined them astonishing his kaka by his out of the box behavior. Now, kaka did pooja more heartily Anirudh's presence there was like a green signal for Bondita's pregnancy. His happiness had no bound that day.

Here, Bondita was eagerly waiting to know the explanation of baby's life cycle in mother's womb but her kaka sasur kept her engaged in more spiritual chants after evening aarti. 

It was dinner time soon and they all were having dinner, sitting on the dinner table. 

"Bahu ham bahut khush hai aaj, kuch chaiye ho toh bolo.", KSJ announced and took a quick glance at his bada-beta.

"han saurji, falo me Santra(oranges) aur pure 10 handi Roshogulle chaiye mujhe", she casually said whatever she wanted.

"Kya boudi, kuch gahne ya aur kuch precious mangti na. kab tak in roshogullo me khush rahogi", It was batuk, mocking her childishness.

"Tum chup raho, hamne hamari bahu se pucha hai.", kaka gave a angry glare at Batuk. "Kaho bahu tumhe kuch aur bhi chaiye toh."

"Nahi Bondita k Kaka Sasur ji Bondita ko kuch nahi chaiye aur haina Bondita,?" Anirudh give a cool glance to kaka and then looked at Bondita.

"Tumhe kuch nahi samjhta, ek no.k buddhu ho tum, Buddhu.", Kaka's tone a lil screeched.

Bondita didn't like it when her KSJ scold her Patibabu but kept mum out of respect for him. Her Patbabu is not that Buddhu that he can get scolded in front of evereyone.

"Kaka, aapko kuch nahi samjhta hai, apne man se bas kuch bhi sochte rahte hai.", Ani's voice a lil high too.

and before their opinion indifference takes a U turn and gets serious, someone came inside with a box of sweets.