𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝!

Summary: Y/n tells Scarlett that's she is pregnant!

Age:
Scarlett: 29
Y/n: 27

_____
Y/n's pov:
Today was the day I was going to Scarlett I was pregnant Yay! It's been 5 days since I found out I was pregnant "Scar? Where are you?" "Living room!" She screams I went into the living room with my hands behind my back with the test in hand "hi bab" scar said "hi, I have something to tell you" "okay? Should I be scared?" "Uh maybe I don't know?" "Okay then spill!" "Im pregnant with yourbaby" I said quickly "you are?" Nodding "yeh I am" "omg yay I've always wanted kids!!" She starts jumping up and down like a little kid when they find out there getting a dog. Just then Scarlett's phone rings "Hello?" She answered "oh hey Flo! Can I put it in speaker y/n is here!" She puts it on speaker "Hi y/n!" Flo's voice echos through the room "hi Flo!" "Scar said you weren't feeling good do you feel better?" "Yeh I do" I try to think of a lie to say "I think it was just food posing" I said while scar gave me a confused look 'what it's the only thing I could think off' she nods her head and carryes on with my little lie "yeh, I think she did to cause she didn't have a fever only stomach cramps and nausea" "Flo breaks up!" Someone from set calls to Flo " alright guys I got to go back on set have a good day!" "Love you Flo!" We said at the same time "Love you too!"