scan

Summary: y/n's scan to find out the gender

I have a lot of pictures of scar if you want to see them btw

______
Y/n's pov:
Today scar and I are going to the doctor's for a scan. We got in the car with scar driving as she didn't want me driving while pregnant. Soon we arrived and we walked in, the lady at the office welcomed us back and told us to have a seat in the waiting area.

I leaned my head on Scarletts shoulder while we waiting for the doctor to call us back.

"Y/n Johansson!" The doctor called, we both stood up and walked over to the room, I laid on the bed and rolled up my shirt.

"Okay so this is gonna be cold" the doctor/nurse to me. She put the gel onto my belly and she was right it was cold. I shivered a little and scar took my hand.

"It's okay" scar whispered

"Here's your babies feet-" she was cut if by scar "wait I'm sorry babies?" The doctor/nurse nodded "yep babies you guys are having twins!" I looked over at scar who had tears in her eyes "woahh" I said quietly not sure to believe it, I looked at the screen and there it was two little feet.

"Okay do you guys wanna know the genders?" I shook my head quickly and scar and the doctor/nurse laughed at my actions.

"Okay so imma print the scan and you guys can go home" the doctor/nurse said as she wiped my belly dry "so you might wanna have a bath or shower tonight as you might feel a little sticky from the gel"

(I have no idea what I'm writing any more, like if it's true or not as I am not of age to be pregnant and I'm to lazy to look it's up).

I nodded and the doctor/nurse printed the scan (s) out and put them in an envelope "since you guys don't want to know the genders imma put the scans in this envelope so you guys won't know".

"Okay" I nodded while scar said okay. The doctor/ nurse handed scar the envelope and told us we could leave.

__
This in us kinda long ig, but is 10to 12 and I am tired so yeh I'm probably gonna do the gender reveal next and the name reveal soo look out for that xx