baby shower

someone told me to update soooo

over asked here you go..

also sorry I haven't updated i am working on a new oneshot book and I wanna get at least 10 oneshots before publishing.

summary: baby shower

gonna be short

••••
no one's pov:

Scarlett and y/n wanted a small baby shower not one of those big ones the karjenners throw.

For the baby shower it was a light sage green colour, the balloons had the sage colour, and white mixed together. The decorations where fairly simple with giraffes and string lights.

As for who was coming was the original 6 + Lizzie, cobie, David, Rachel and  Florence.

The invites where also simple, a white envelope/card with sage green writing.

*The invitation writing*

Dear Florence,

Scarlett and y/n Johansson would like to invite you to the baby shower of baby Johansson no.1, the date is the 22nd of June at 11:30am till 1:30pm.

Lunch and snacks will be served as well as a range of alcohol.

Hope you can make it

Lots of love.....

The Johanssons <3

__
Everyone texted Scarlett and said that they could come.

•••
*The day of the baby shower!*

Y/n and Scarlett woke up around 9am and showered before eating breakfast and getting dressed.

"Hey babe, how you feeling after breakfast"  Scarlett asked y/n feeling refreshed after eating breakfast.

"I'm feeling okay, I really want sushi though" y/n whined to Scarlett as they sat and the couch.

"Babe, you know you can't have sushi okay, as soon as the baby comes out, I'll get you sushi. Deal?" Y/n nodded and layed her head on Scarlett's stomach.

"Okay baby, we have an hour before people come over what do you wanna do?"

"Hmm?" Y/n thought before answering with cuddles and watching stranger things 4.

Scarlett nodded and turned on the TV switching the TV to Netflix clicking on hers and y/n's profile and clicked continue watching. Scarlett leaned forward and placed the remote on the coffee table again and grabbing the fluffy blanket you guys have on your couch before placing it on you guys.

You cuddled into Scarlett and soon fell asleep coz having a baby is hard work.

Scarlett soon woke you up and told you it was time and Florence was nearly here.

You got up and stretched before rubbing your 5 months old baby bump, before there was a knock on the door.

Scarlett went to the door and opened it to reveal Flo and Lizzie.

"Hey guys! Come in!" Scarlett told them while you walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Flo and Lizzie walked in with gits before sitting down on the white fluffy soft couch. You walked over there before there was another knock at the door.

This time though when Scarlett opened the door is was, Chris (E), chris (H), RDJ, Cobie, mark, Jeremy.

She let them in and told them to sit in the couch and asked them if they wanted a drink.

"Water please!" Mark shouted from the couch, "a beer scar!" "Make that two!" "Make that 3!" "I'll have a coke please scar" Lizzie and Cobie said before making a conversation with y/n.

Scarlett came over with the drinks giving them out.

They all took the drinks and took sips.

"Okay guys! Let's go outside!" Everyone went outside to see all the cute amazing decorations that Scarlett found.

"Awh this is amazing!" Lizzie and Cobie said at the same time (Lizzie and Cobie are dating btw).

Everyone was having a good time before it turned 6pm and people started going home.

"Bye guys!" You and Scarlett yelled to your friends who where getting in the car.

"That went longer than expected" you said yawning.

"Mhm, come on let's go to bed baby girl" Scarlett said seeing you yawn. You nodded.

After you guys changed into your pajamas you layed in bed with Scarlett holding you close.

Both of you fell asleep almost instantly.

••••••