gender reveal

summary: it the gender reveal of yours and Scarlett's babies.
It's really short :))
Words: 233
(Only Lizzie knows the genders)
••••••
no one's pov:

today's the day Scarlett Johansson and y/n Johansson find out they're babies genders.

y/n walked- wobbled downstairs as fast as she could after having a shower and getting ready for the small-ish party.

When knowing Robert Downey Jr, parties are never small. Even though Scarlett and y/n both said a small one, Robert invited the original 6, Lizzie, cobie, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom, plus Scarlett and y/n's family.

Y/n skidded into the kitchen where Scarlett, Lizzie and Cobie where making banners.

"Hi scar, Liz, cobs" y/n almost yelled wobbling over to Scarlett. "Hi bubs" Scarlett whispered into y/n's ear. Making y/n feel all jumpy inside.

Lizzie and Cobie said hi to you aswell, before going back to the banner.

•••
Soon everyone else came, and everyone was in the garden by now getting ready to watch y/n and Scarlett find out the gender.

Apart from Lizzie as she knows. She filled the massive blackout balloon up with pink and blue small balloons and confetti.

"3! 2! 1!" Everyone yelled and screaming was brought out when the balloon popped, blue and pink balloons falling everywhere.

"Congratulations!" And "congrats!" Was yelled, when y/n and Scarlett shared a kiss, just like they're weeding day.

••••
told ya :)

btw I have the names already picked out lol