help? part 3

Summary: y/n needs help putting on shoes

Part 3 to my new series

____
Your pov:
We went to the doctor yesterday and she said it would be good for me to go out in walks and stuff just to get fresh air and keep fit instead of sitting on the couch or my bed all day eating junk and watching movie/TV shows.

So here we are we meaning me and scar of course getting ready to go on a walk "you ready babe?" Scar asked already done and ready for this walk while I was struggling to get my shoes on, but I didn't want scars help as she already helped my put my socks on this morning.

"Uhhh...almost?" I questioned myself a little bit "babe do you need help?" I shook my head no while getting tears in my eyes, scar bent down on one knee and grabbed (gently) the shoe in my hand and slid the shoe onto the foot, then she did the same thing with my other foot.

After she helped me stand up and wiped a tear I  didn't know and fallen of my cheek "babe, don't cry, what's up?" She asked obviously worried about me "i-i just feel bad for you having to help me do everything" I whispered not fully wanting to admit it "oh babe, it's okay. Your giving my a baby I want to help you has much as I can" she cooed "s-so you don't mind?" She shook her head and kissed my forehead "you ready for our walk?" I nodded and scar unlocked the door and let me go out first "such a gentlewomen" I laughed "well I am your wife sooo.."

_____