dizzy

Summary: y/n gets dizzy while walking downstairs

Requested: KailynStrickland
________
Your pov:
I was walking down the stairs when I got dizzy "scar?" I called out hoping she would hear me.

All of a sudden it went black.

When I opened my eyes it was fuzzy and there was a beeping in the background along with some sobs, I tried to sit up but my body weight wouldn't let me. I open my eyes fully and saw scar's head laying on my stomach "scar?" I mumbled "oh baby, you had me so worried!" She explained "sorry" I mumbled again "it's okay babe, the doctor said it was normal while being pregnant and we can go home later today" I nodded my head okay, "can I go to sleep again, I'm tired?" I asked quietly "of course, I'll wake you up when we can leave" I nodded and went back to sleep.

"Y/n/n? Babe c'mon wake up" I woke up to that "we can leave now" I mumbled something and sat up "careful" she helped me up to my feet and gave me her hoddie "thanks" when we got home she laid me up the stairs and into bed, she then laid me down and turned on the TV "what do you want to watch?" I thought for a moment "y/f/m/TV/s (your favourite movie/TV shows". She put it on and laid down next to me "do you need anything to drink or eat?" I shook my head and nuzzled my face into her neck and fell asleep.

________
Thanks for the requests