Chapter 2~Social Trash

[Y/n] held her position on the the ceiling with an anti-sensei knife clutched between her teeth. Her fellow classmates gave her the thumbs up, signaling that Koro-sensei was coming. Soon, the alien walked into the classroom. Maehara, Okajima and Mimura distracted him at the bottom by trying to attack him and pretending to be tired, Maehara gave [Y/n] the signal. [Y/n] took the knife in her hand and let go of the support beam on the ceiling. Koro-sensei seemed to have noticed the girl falling above him, and moved out of the way. But, not before [Y/n] destroyed one of his tentacle.

"I almost got you, Koro-sensei." [Y/n] said with a smirk while twirling the knife in her hand, and he nervously sweated.

"A-An overhead attack, I didn't even catch your scent." Koro-sensei said, nervously.

"Of course, I covered my scent with the wood of the building." [Y/n] said while putting her knife in her skirt pocket, "You better keep your guard up, Sensei."

After the whole Okuda giving Koro-sensei poison incident, [Y/n] laid in the shade and watched her classmates play around, like normal. Being around other kids her age was kind of nice in [Y/n]'s opinion. She finds herself forgetting that this is a mission. 'I'm getting too attached to them.'

"What do you want, you pervert?" [Y/n] said, sensing Karma's presence near her once again. "Oh, you've wounded me." He said, peeking his red-head out from behind the tree. He took a seat next to [Y/n]. "Don't you want to play with your little friends?" [Y/n] asked, and Karma chuckled.

"Jealous?"

"Hardly."

Karma turned his body and laid head down next to [Y/n]'s thighs to get a clear view of [Y/n]'s face. "Is this like a hobby for you...?" She asked.

"Bothering you? Kind of."

[Y/n] rolled her eyes and sighed. "Are you always such a loner?" Karma asked, looking up at her.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"That doesn't answer my question." Karma said with a deadpanned look. [Y/n] sighed. "...I guess, I mean, I've never gotten long with children my age." [Y/n] muttered, "Being who I am...I was a monster to them." She felt herself slowly relax. Her eyes began to soften into a blank stare, remembering the past. Then she stopped herself. [Y/n] could see Karma looking at her from the corner of her eye.

"Hey-"

"I'm going inside. Forget I said anything." Her façade was back. She got up and walked away. Karma stared up at the blue sky. There was something really weird about [Y/n] that he couldn't quite put his finger on. He knew a façade when he saw one. He has been acting like he's okay for a long time.

After school that day, Karma was curious to find out more about [Y/n]. "[Y/n]-chan." He was waiting for her in front of the school. [Y/n]'s eyes narrowed at him. "I'm not your friend." She said as she walked past him.

Karma began to follow [Y/n]. "What do you want from me, Akabane?"

"Nothing, actually. Just walking."

[Y/n] sighed and continued down the massive hill. Once they made it to the main campus, [Y/n] stopped to buy a drink, and Karma stopped with her. She turn to him and raised a brow while drinking her juice while he simply smiled at her. "Akabane." [Y/n] said.

"[Y/n]-chan." She slashed her drink in his face and walked away. Yet, the boy continued to follow her. 'This is getting stalkerish.' [Y/n] thought. She made a stop at the grocery store while Karma kept observing like a curious child.

"Are you using me as an excuse not to go home?" [Y/n] asked. Karma's eyes widened a bit as [Y/n] gave him a side glance, "It's none of my business really. But, hanging around me isn't as interesting as it seems."