Chapter 8~Daddy Takaoka

"Don't look away." Karasuma commanded, "Predict your target's moves!" [Y/n] dodged Karma's attacked. He was her sparing partner. [Y/n] glared at the mischievous look on his face. He wield two Anti-Sensei knives. [Y/n] dodged as she felt the blade almost graze her neck, and she grabbed Karma's wrist, spun him around and kicked him in the back. Then [Y/n] looked at Nagisa, giving him a nod. The blue-haired male nodded back.

[Y/n] turned to Karasuma. "Come on, Karasuma. Me and you." She said, and the male sighed.

"Fine." He said and got into his stance. [Y/n]'s grip on the anti-sensei knife tightened, and her eyes narrowed. [Y/n] charged at him to stab Karauma in the neck, but he dodged it. [Y/n] attempted to roundhouse kick her father in the rib, but his blocked it. Then she aimed her kick for his head, making Karasuma lean back barely dodging it.

As soon as [Y/n]'s foot landed on the ground, she flipped backward over the taller male's body then tried to stab him in the back. Karasuma grabbed [Y/n]'s wrist. "Is that the best you can do?" He said with a smirk. [Y/n] glared at him. She dropped her knife and used Karasuma's body as leverage to wrap herself around him, pulling another knife out of her shirt. Karasuma let her go, and [Y/n] pushed herself away from him.

[Y/n] flipped backward while Nagisa came up behind Karasuma.

Karasuma sensed Nagisa's presence and did a more advanced blocking technique. Nagisa landed hard on his back. "What the hell, Karasuma?!" [Y/n] scolded and rushed over to Nagisa, "Are you alright, Nagisa-kun?"

"Yeah, I think so." He said with a smile.

"Sorry! I put a little too much force into my block there." Karasuma said.

"Because you almost got him. You're very stealthy, Nagisa-kun." [Y/n] said and patted Nagisa on the back.

"You gotta keep an eye on him!" Sugino said.

The bell rung meaning that Karasuma had work to do, so he started to leave. "[Y/n]-chan, what is Karasuma-sensei like at home?" Nakamura asked.

"The same, always working. He's hardly at home." [Y/n] said. "Must be lonely." Kayano said.

"Not really." [Y/n] said, "I'm used to it." [Y/n] looked to see that Karasuma was talking to the man she'd hated most in the military. "Takaoka." She growled and glared at him.

"Hey! I'm Akira Takaoka, and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today. Nice to meet you, Class E." He said, cheerfully, and [Y/n] rolled her eyes. Takaoka laid out a spread of various cake for the students of E Class. "Are you sure? They look expensive." Isogai questioned.

"Go on, eat up." Takaoka said, "I emptied my wallet for this so don't hold back!"

"You sure know your brand name of sweets."

"Honestly, when it comes to me and sugar, we're in love." Takaoka said, cutely, and [Y/n] glared at him. [Y/n] didn't take any cake from the guy.

"Why aren't you eating cake?" [Y/n] heard Karma's voice. He thought it was suspicious. Karma knew [Y/n] had a sweet-tooth. "He's a bad man." [Y/n] grumbled while crossing her arms.

"How? He look nice to me." Karma said, and [Y/n] clicked her tongue then glared at the ground.

"He tricks you with that nice guy act, but if you go against him, he'll beat the hell out of you." [Y/n] said, "Be careful."

"Aww, so you do care about me?" Karma said, teasingly, but [Y/n] walked away from him. He could tell that she didn't want to be bothered.

"Yo, [Y/n]-chan, long time no see." Takaoka greeted, and [Y/n] looked at him with rage and disgust.