Chapter 12~Assassination Vacation pt.2

"Not counting the patients and two left behind to care for them, all capable students must sneak in from here, get the jump on the guys at the top, and steal that remedy!" Koro-sensei said. [Y/n] stared up at the hotel at the top of the cliff.

"It's too dangerous. The ease with which he threatened us indicates we're up against a real pro." Karasuma said to Koro-sensei.

"Yes. Perhaps it would be wisest to simply hand me over." Koro-sensei said, "What do you think? It's up to all of you."

"They'll plummet to their death before they get anywhere near the hotel." Irina said. [Y/n] took her bag out of the car and tossed it over her shoulders. She snapped her fingers twice and started to climb.

Her classmates looked at each other and grinned following behind her. "Rock climbing is the easiest part of this mission." [Y/n] said.

"But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown foe in an unknown hotel, so Karasuma-sensei..." Isogai said, "It won't be easy, but could you lead our mission?"

[Y/n] stopped climbing, looking down at them. "We'll make that jerk pay for messin' with us!" Terasaka said. Karasuma looked at his students in shock. Then he looked at his daughter as she stared blankly down at him. If he didn't do this, he would have to give her up. "As you can see, they're not ordinary students." Koro-sensei said, and Karasuma looked down at him, "You have a sixteen-member special forces unit at your command."

"Sixteen?"

"Don't forget about me!" Ritsu said from Nagisa's phone.

"Now, there's not much time" Koro-sensei said.

"Attention! Our objective is the top floor of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will shift from stealth infiltration to a surprise attack! We'll use the same hand signals and linkups from training! The only difference is our target! You have three minutes to memorize the map. We begin 2150!" Karasuma commanded.

"Right!"

"[Y/n] Karasuma!" [Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit when Karasuma called her full name, "You have a habit of working on your own! You have a team now, rely on them!"

[Y/n] looked to her left then to her right. She was surrounded by her classmates who were grinning at her. She nodded. "Yes, sir..."

Once all the students made it to the top, they hid behind a railing. "Ritsu, run a final check of our invasion." Karasuma said.

"Yes, sir. Displaying interior map. Final check: We can't use the elevators, as they require a pass card for every floor. We'll have to take the stairs...but they're scattered throughout the hotel, so we'll have to cover some distance on foot."

"It's like a TV station." Chiba added.

"What do you mean?"

"Apparently they have complex layout to prevent terrorist takeover." He explained.

"No wonder the bad guys love staying here." Sugaya said.

"We need to move." [Y/n] said while jumping over the rail, making her way to the side entrance.

"Unlocking side entrance." Ritsu said, and the door opened. [Y/n] peeked inside and motioned them to follow.

Karasuma and [Y/n] peeked around to the lobby of the hotel. "There are more guard than I excepted." Karasuma said, and [Y/n] nodded in agreement.

"It'd be too difficult for us all get past." Nagisa said.

[Y/n] gave Irina a look, and she nodded, showing she understood.