Chapter 11~Assassination Vacation pt.1

~One week until Assassination Vacation~

The assassination was approaching fast, so [Y/n] and her classmates decided to train to get a plan together in order to kill their teacher. They were practicing their long-range shooting since that would a key factor in their assassination. "Well, Well! I see you little brats are working up a good sweat, summer vacation notwithstanding." Irina said.

"You should train too, Jelcabitch." [Y/n] said and shot her in the foot with a BB, "Your skills aren't much better than theirs."

"You little brat! Grownups are sneaky. I'll hitch a ride on your strategy and only take away the best parts." Irina said, and [Y/n] glared at her.

"That's my Irina." Lovro, who appeared out of nowhere, said.

"L-Lovro-sensei!"' Irina screamed, nearly jumping out of her chair.

[Y/n] smiled at her old teacher. "Ça fait un moment, professeur (It's been a while, Professor.)" [Y/n] said in French and he patted her head. "Japanese is fine. Nice to see you again, Little [Y/n]." Lovro said.

"He's here as a special instructor for the summer. He'll give us tips on our strategy from a pro's perspective." Karasuma said.

"Rest one day and your fingers and arms forget about killing. If you don't want to flunk out, hurry up and get changed!" Lovro yelled, and Irina got up then ran to get changed. "Even Bitch-sensei can't say no to him." Sugaya muttered while watching Irina run away.

"Well, yeah, he's one scary dude." Maehara said. 

"Thank you for your cooperation." Karasuma said.

"Making matters worse, I couldn't contact the assassins who'd shown the most promise." Lovro said.

"Were they scared off knowing that even the pros have failed?" Karasuma asked.

"Perhaps. Now all we can do is leave it up to them." Lovro said and crossed his arms.

"Sorry, sensei, but I have gotten lazy." [Y/n] said and he sighed. "Of course." He said, and [Y/n] grinned.

"No fair! You're always nice to [Y/n]!" Irina yelled.

"Because I show more promise than you." [Y/n] said with a smug look. The class began to give Lovro to run down of their plans to assassinate Koro-sensei. There wasn't much the Lovro could teach [Y/n] that she didn't already know, but he did help her refine her skills a little. [Y/n] would help with a few students aim and fight techniques.

The day of the Vacation to coming fast, and [Y/n] was kind of excited for it.

~~~

[Y/n] paced back and forward. She was on this stupid boat for the past six hours with Karma bugging the crap out of her. The red head was making her go scary because everywhere she looked, he was there. "The island!" [Y/n] heard and went to the front of the boat.

"Thank goodness, get me off this boat." [Y/n] muttered. The sky was a clear blue, and it matched the ocean pretty well. The resort looked amazing in [Y/n]'s eyes. It was almost like a real vacation for her.

"Welcome to the Fukumajima Resort Hotel! Please enjoy this tropical juice with our compliments." The waiter said and handed [Y/n], along with a few others in the class. Everything was so bright and vibrant. Even the drink in [Y/n]'s hand. She took a long sip of it and sighed.

"Man, that's good!" [Y/n] said.

"Someone's awfully cheerful." Karma said while sitting across from her. "Let me enjoy my some-what of a vacation." [Y/n] said, and Karma shrugged. "I am. You're the one snapping at me all the time." He said, "I'm only keeping you company."