𝕀𝕔𝕙𝕚 : 一

Our protagonist , Sumi Aiko was a runaway . With only a bag of Mora and her catalyst weapon , she fled away from her torturous parent's house in Inazuma .Climbing onto a random ship which happened to be the Crux Fleet , she crawled into the store and hid amongst the barrels of wine . Fighting her seasickness and being cautious enough to not to get , Aiko reached the safe harbour of Liyue .

Upon arriving in Liyue , she felt a sudden sort of DejaVu , 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮?
Certainly it couldn't be , as it was her first time out of Inazuma .

To survive she had to earn money and thus , our brave protagonist headed to different stores in Liyue insearch of a job .

After hours of looking around , she secured herself a job at Heya's teahouse, at Chihu Rock .

Now a place to stay , luckily the mora she brought from Inazuma was enough to live for 3 months , plus now she'd be earning too.

She looked around the harbour and was fascinated by the thing known as a "𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓽🫖".

"Granny , how much would this cost me?" Aiko inquired .
"Oh my , it's you ," the granny seemed surprised , "I suppose you don't remember me in this lifetime."
"I'm sorry you must've confused me with someone else ," Aiko laughed .
"Well , since I'm in a good mood , I'll give it to you for free."
Aiko didn't really want to take it for free , especially from this old lady who looked like she's gonna die any second .
"I can't , that would harm your business"
"Ohno , I insist"
"Fine"
The granny gave a beautiful serenitea pot to Aiko .
Aiko thanked her and continued looking around the harbour .

"𝓞𝓱 𝓡𝓮𝔁 𝓛𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓼 , 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 , 𝓸 𝓷 𝓬 𝓮  𝓪 𝓰 𝓪 𝓲 𝓷,"the Granny said as a slow smile spread across her face.