𝔾𝕠 : 五

𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖚𝖓

As the morning sunlight shone through the semi transparent curtains of Aiko's room , Zhongli had his eyes fixed on a sleeping Aiko .
Her beauty was mesmerizing , the warmth she emitted was cozy and her heart was pure gold.
Aiko slowly opened her eyes and squinted , to see Zhongli staring at her passionately .
"Z-zhongli..... "
"Ah , did I wake you?"
"N-no .....😳"
"......"
"......"
"You can take a shower Aiko chan , I'll prepare breakfast for us"
"No no , a guest cant-"
She was cut short by Zhongli's sad look.

A guest? Certainly she didn't remember him but "guest" was a little too much for our poor Zhongli to hear.

"Uh sure you can make the breakfast, I'll get going"
Zhongli smiled.
He was happy to be able to make breakfast for her again .
Just like the old days, he hummed.

After the shower , Aiko and Zhongli had breakfast and then headed out of the teapot.

"I'll be off to work."
"I'll be off to hmmmmmm ........."
"Zhongli maybe you should get a job too."
"I guess I should..... I'll be searching for one. You should head out first"
With that Aiko waved Zhongli a bye and headed to the teahouse .

Throughout the sunny day , Zhongli went around Liyue Harbour , a job? , ofcourse if he wished to impress her and marry her , he'd need mora. Lots of Mora.

At the end of the day , a tired Zhongli was sitting on a bench in Liyue Harbour when a man suddenly approached him and asked if he knew anyone who was a geology expert.
Little did the stranger know he was talking to the Lord of Geo himself.
Zhongli said he was a geology expert and surprisingly the man bought it and offered him a job , earning 200k Mora per month. Now our broke Zhongli was elated and did a very cringey happy dance .

Later that night he told the news to Aiko , who too was very happy.

Wishing eachother goodnight , the two headed off to sleep .
Zhongli finally had a means of earning Mora and thus began his journey of marrying Aiko.