𝕤𝕒𝕟 : 三

The following week was hectic , lots of customers .
The mysterious regular customer came twice a day now and Aiko secretly enjoyed it .
It was on one such busy day that the two got to know eachother .
"Your order?"
"The regular"
"Alright , one osmanthus wine coming up "
Zhongli smiled.

She hadn't changed at all .

Aiko served him his order and was going back to the counter when Zhongli suddenly asked her to sit and drink with him.

Now , Aiko who was 21 and had never drank was in trouble .

"What is your name miss?"
"Sumi Aiko , and yours?"
"It's Zhongli "
"Ahhhh"

.
.
.
.
.
There was an awkward silence between Aiko and Zhongli before the manager finally broke the silence by calling her.
Aiko scurried to the counter and the day continued.
Later that evening
She was heading to the harbour when she saw a similar figure sleeping on a bench in the street.
"Zhongli?"

Our handsome young (broke) Zhongli who was peacefully sleeping on his regular bench was awakened and trust me , he was embarassed.

"Oh , Aiko......"
"Why are you sleeping on the bench? Are you not cold? Are you feeling drunk ? Should I help you to your house?"
Zhongli was flustered .
It had been years and she found him in this state.
"Actually ..... I am a little less on Mora and thus don't have a place to lodge in"
I feel like killing myself.

"Oh , ..... Well....I have alot of empty rooms in my teapot ..... You could live with me till you earn enough...."
That took Zhongli by shock , but surely he wouldn't reject her offer would he?
"Thank you , I'd be grateful"

The two headed into her teapot .