𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 : 九

Soon after giving up his gnosis and becoming a human , Zhongli took utmost care of his son and trained him personally.
Although Yaksha Xiao would visit often and train him too , little Daichi preferred his father over everything.
It was not long after that he started developing Dargon scales and claws . Daichi felt alone and different from the other kid's in Liyue .
He didn't know about his father's real identity .
Oneday , it became too much for the little boy and he broke down while eating dinner.
"Daichi ,baby? What's wrong" Aiko asked , she felt as though she had been unable to see her son through.
"Mommy... Daddy..... I -"
The little boy weeped
"No one wants to play with me .... They tell me I'm weird .....and I have weird hands and scales on my back."
This stunned you , Zhongli was prepared for hearing this.
After all he was half dragon himself.
"Daichi , you don't need to be the other kids to fit in , you're special and mommy and daddy love you , and uncle xiao too" Zhongli said and pulled his son into a hug  .
"And daddy is going to leave his job at the mining site cause I've earned enough money to last us for generations."
Daichi beamed ," so does that mean...."
"Yes , I'll be playing with you everyday and we'll train together , daddy will be your best friend"
Daichi was elated , he did the happy dance that his father did when he first got the job .
Zhongli chuckled at the similarity between them.

Like father , like son.