𝕤𝕙𝕚 : 四

Although the mansion had less furniture , it was a peaceful one .
Zhongli hadn't slept in sucha nice place for a (very very very) long time .

Aiko cooked a simple dinner of rice and beef curry . Zhongli offered to help with the dishes.

If seen from afar , a stranger would think "what a lovely couple".

"Thanks for this delicious meal Aiko , it's been long since I had food"
"Ehhhh , don't thank me , I was just being nice"
"....."
"......"
"......"
"So .... Zhongli , how do you have the Mora to drink osmanthus wine daily but no mora to get a place to stay , also isn't drinking daily injurious to health"
"Well ..... The thing is .... Osmanthus wine tastes the same as I remember but where are those who share the memory....."
Aiko laughed.
"......"
"Sorry Zhong.... I just ......🤣"
"They are dead"
The both of them laughed at this rather awkward joke since they had nothing to do .

After a talk over a cup of tea , the two headed to the bedroom , and that's when our (forgetful) protagonist Aiko remembers that there was only one bed.

"You can sleep on the bed, I'll get a futon and sleep on the floor"
"It would be very unmanly for me to take a lady's bed "
"I insist"
"I refuse"
"Aw man c'mon"
"....."
"....."
"How about we both.....sleep together..."

Our virgin protagonist Aiko was caught in yet another dilemma.
She had never slept with a man.
Apart from her dad when she was four.

"Uh sure"
"It is a good way to keep our bodies warm on sucha cold night"

Awkwardly , our hero Zhongli made his way into Aiko's bed and Aiko followed .
Although awkward at first , the two unknowingly fell asleep comfortably in each other's arms.

Zhongli had the best sleep he ever had in years since her last incarnate.
Aiko slept without  worry for the first time in years.

"𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓾𝔃𝔃𝓵𝓮. 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰."