Chapter 13

Alex: *He kept driving keeping his composure and continued to look forward and occasionally dart his eyes to the mirror which he saw the hummer coming closer and closer to them and he noticed who was driving the hummer*
"Son of a bitch it's her again... I'm surprised she can still drive despite you Cassie hitting her hard in the head"

Cassie: "So that female is driving again?"

Alex: "Yes she is and she looks rather angry mind if I pick up some speed?"

Cassie: "Yea go right ahead just don't suddenly stop"

Alex: "Alright.."

*The jeep started to pick up more speed in an attempt to get away from the hummer*

Alex: "What kind of engine do they have in that hummer?? That shit is still pacing with us!"

Cassie: "Know what fuck it.."
*She pushed the chair back and climbed out*

Alex: "What the hell are you doing Cassie if they see you they will be sure to pursue you"

Cassie: "I know what I'm doing. Plus I don't like the restricted room inside that compartment"
*She took her glock out and racked the slide*

Alex: "Don't fire inside the car!"
*He looks back at Cassie*

Cassie: "I won't it's if they start firing at us, and also keep your eyes on the damn road"

Alex: *He turned back around as a bullet went from the rear windshield to the front wind shield causing Alex to swerve slightly*
"God damn! They are firing at us!"

Cassie: "They probably saw your face when you turned around Alex..."

Alex: "Shit!"
*He swerves to avoid a hole in the road while the hummer slowly catches up to them*
"Theirs no fucking way that we can outrun them! They are just sticking with us!"

Cassie: "Keep your hopes up! Don't give up now!"

*The vehicle rear right tire would get shot as Alex was trying to turn causing the jeep to flip*

Alex: "Shit hang on!"

Cassie: "Theirs no time for that!"

*The vehicle rolls over a couple of times near a cliff and it slides to a halt nearly going off the cliff*

Cassie: "Well.... At least I'm alive.."
*Her face had some cuts on it and she wipes it off*

Alex: "I think my leg is broken..."

*They hear the hummer pull up next to the flipped jeep and Cassie grabs her pistol now in the front of the flipped car*

Ashley: *She opens the driver door to the hummer and gets out*
"Hope you guys are alive in there! Would be a shame if you died in the wreck before my hands!"

*another person comes out of the back of the hummer reloading their rifle*

Name: Nick

Age: 28

Height: 6'5

Nick: "No killing them im rather curious on how two people managed to blow up a whole army depot"

Ashley: "Fine LT"

Nick: *He took a step forward and his foot would get shot and he falls down*

Nick: "Agh!"

Ashley: "Nick!"
*She Grabs Nick and drags him behind the hummer tire*

Cassie: "My advice is back up fur!"

Ashley: "Your a human??"

Cassie: "Maybe! And I just want out of this situation with my friend!"

Ashley: "Don't worry if you come with us you will be safe!"

Cassie: "Like I doubt you will spare me!"

Ashley: "But wait! Theirs still some humans left!"

Cassie: "Lies!"
*She fires a round at the tire but it doesn't penetrate it*

Ashley: "It's the truth! Their is some  humans still left at a base nearby here actually"

Cassie: "If thats the truth come out of cover then!"

Ashley: *She hesitates and then comes out of cover without her gun*

Cassie: "Rather bold of you to come out without a gun knowing that I can kill you"

Ashley: "..... please don't kill me..."

Cassie: *She crawls out of the car still holding her  pistol and keeping it aimed at Ashley*

Cassie: "I won't kill you"
*She holsters her glock and turns around and kicks the door so it breaks*

Ashley: *She thinks "She hot but scary strong for a human...."*

Cassie: *She grabs Alex and pulls him out of the car who was wining in pain*

Ashley: "Is your friend ok??"

Cassie: "He is fine well she.. Go treat your friend and I'll go treat mine"

Ashley: "Alright ok.."

*10 minute Timeskip later*

Cassie: "I'm done with Alex now, now what about this base that you speak of?"

Ashley: "The base is not too far from here.. it's a three hour drive and you will be allowed safety from the other civilian furs that would probably want to kill you when they first see you"

Cassie: "Yea I know that from first hand experience I mean.. some are still nice. Like how I met a fur named Ethan tally he was a real nice canine"

Ashley: "Oh wow interesting now we can get you to into the base quickly"

Cassie: "Good now how are we going to get their"
*Her leg would be shot by a tranquilizer*
"Son of a bit-"
*She passes out next to Alex*
Alex: "Cassie!"
*He would get shot in the chest with a tranquilizer and would pass out not to long after*

Ashley: *She puts down her tranquilizer dart and sighs*
"Now to bring you two to the base..."

End of chapter