Chapter 16

*They were waiting for the helicopter to pick them up*

Nika: "Shouldn't the helicopter be here by now guys? We have been waiting for an hour for them?"

Cassie: *She tries to radio base but all she heard was static*
"Its static.."

Connor: "Is someone using a signal jammer?"

Cassie: "Maybe, Now assume that their won't be rescue and we start moving"

Nick: "I'd object but your a higher rank then me so I'm going to have to say yes"

Nika: *She picks up Kathrine who now had zip ties over her arms and legs and a gag over her mouth*
"Can we move before she wakes up again?"

Nick: "Cassie it's your call"

Cassie: "Let's go"

*They all start to walk quietly to the second LZ and they look up and see an Enemy helicopter*

Cassie: "Hit the deck and don't move!"

*Everyone would be quick to get down and remain still as the helicopter shines it spotlight around them*

Xander: "Russian M1 hinds? Who are we facing currently?"

Nika: "Judging it looks to be like rebel Russian forces"

Connor: "Rebel Russians?? Weren't there rumors that they have a nuke?"

Xander: "Don't get me started now connor.. our goal is to try and escape out of here.."

Connor: "Alright then I'll keep my mouth shut"

*The helicopter flies away and Cassie stands up first*

Cassie: "Let's move before the helicopter comes back"

Nick: "Yes but the other LZ is far away we need a car to get their quickly well two cars actually.."

Cassie: "Your right, So you know what then? We are going to commandeer two vehicles then"

Nick: "Fine then let's keep moving, I see a house up ahead so we could try and see if they have a vehicle or two"

Cassie: "Let's go see then, keep on your toes.."

*Everyone would get up and quietly and quickly start moving to the house outskirts*

Nika: "I spot 2 vehicles but theirs some enemy's"

Cassie: "How much?"

Nika: "About 8 of them"

Cassie: "Perfect I got an idea be ready to fire when you see the signal of a piece sign"

Xander: "Wait what's she going to do...?"
*He looks at Connor*

Connor: "Don't look at me like if I'm god"

Cassie: *She steps out of cover and walks to the Russian group and she whistles loudly*

Fur 1: "Hm?
*He heard the whistle and turned to the noise and saw the masked Cassie*
"Hey you! Hands up!"
*He says in Russian pointing his Ak47 at Cassie causing the rest of them to do the same*

Cassie: *She immediately puts her hands up*
"Hello Russian comrades! Uhhh I no speak Russian?"

Fur 1: (Russian)"Real funny heh.."
*He walked to Cassie and pushed her to the ground and put his boot on her chest and takes off her hood*
"Now I wonder what's under that mask?"
*He takes off the mask and his eyes widen sand so with the rest of the Russian rebels*

Fur 2: (Russian) "T-that's a real human?? I thought they were dead for good!"

Fur 3: "Let's see then, If that's a female human then shall we go play with her?"

Rebels: "Yea we should!"
*They lean their weapons on the vehicles and start to walk to the other fur*

Cassie: "Bad choice comrade!"

*She shows the peace sign with her hands and bullets would ring out behind her causing a huge chaos for the rebels as all of them get shot down dead in less then 4 seconds*

Xander: *He gets up with the others and walk to Cassie who was lying down*
"You really got the courage to do that"

Cassie: "Thanks for the compliment Xander"
*She raises her arm up and Xander helps her up and after she checks her radio and finds that it's working and she clicks the transmission channel*

"Devil squad to base can you hear us?"

Chole: "Commander Chole hearing you clear why weren't you responding?"
*The radio was buzzing*

Cassie: "We ran into a problem we need Evac at the secondary evac location"

Chole: "Got it, the area is going to be hot so we will be sending some air support to come help, You have to be quick though because if your not there in a few minutes they will leave you"

Cassie: "Wilco base we will be there soon"
*She stops pressing the transmission button and looks at the others*
"We need to move out now! Our squad in the first car and second squad in the other!"

*They quickly went to the vehicles and open the doors and shut them and start them up*

Ashley: "So how are we going to do this?"
*In the vehicle they heard the radio buzzing with Russian voices*

Nika and Nick: "Shit they know the VIP is gone."

Ashley: "Yea no shit that's why we need to go. I do NOT want to be captured with the VIP"
*The first vehicle started to move and Ashley presses the gas petal and starts to follow behind*

Nick: "Sheesh, Nika how do you cope with Russia?"

Nika: "Your able to cope with it if you are in the right spot"

Ashley: "Might want to get some rest it's going to be awhile"

Nika: "I ain't resting with this bitch next to me"
*She looks at Kathrine who was staring back at Nika lustfully and with a slight bit of anger also*
"I mean she's looking at me lustfully right now should I be worried?"

Nick: "Keep your eyes on her and you should be fine"

Nika: "I hate you Nick sometimes..."

Ashley: "You hate everyone Nika"

Nika: "I hate everyone equally"

*Everyone laughs including Kathrine who was making some muffled noises with her eyes closed*

End of chapter