SuperCorp 2

Lena sat on top of her desk panting and moaning as the super is devouring her core. The CEO could feel herself about to lose all control as the Kryptonian's tongue dipped into her.

Lena- Fuck! Supergirl!

Lena grips the blondes hair holding her head to her heated center as she came undone. Supergirl moaned into the woman's pussy as she sucked on her swollen clit. As the raven haired woman finished riding out her orgasm the blonde in the super suit stood up. Her member hard and clearly visible as it tried to escape the suit. The blonde leans forward, her hands going up to Lena's breast to grope them. Lena moaned and allowed her own hand to rub the supers shaft through the suit. Their lips connect and they share a sloppy kiss as both their breathing is deep but seemingly breathless. Supergirl couldn't take waiting anymore and used her super speed before the CEO even knew it, her stomach is flat against the top of her desk with one of her knees on top as well. Her other leg hangs off the end giving the super plenty open space to get to Lenas dripping core. Supergirl has to make sure Lena faced away from her, she doesn't want her finding out her identity when she takes off her suit. The blonde strokes her shaft as she directs it to her friends opening, she slides in the tip as she grips Lena thigh with the other hand. She gives the woman under her a moment to adjust before she grips the raven haired woman's hip with her other hand. The blonde thrust her shaft all the way into the woman, both of them moaning at how good the other feels. Lena could tell that the supers whole length was in her as she could feel the tip poking at her womb.

Supergirl- Are you ready?

Lena- Fuck me please!

The blonde smiled at Lenas words before she pulls out a little only to thrust back in. The CEO's ass giggling as the supers hips smack against it, her cock trying to force into the woman's womb.

Lena- F-fcuk! God you are so deep!

Groaning at how tight, how wet, how warm the raven haired woman's pussy is, the blonde repeats her actions as she wants nothing more than to fill the woman's womb with her seed. She wants to feel Lena cum on her cock as she cums inside of her probably impregnating her. Lena has to grip the sides of her desk to brace herself as the super continues to thrust in and out of her, some thrusts are small while others are so big. However, every thrust is still very effective in getting what they both want which is to feel the other cum. Lena lifts her other knee on to her desk so she is now literally face down ass up and it gives the Kryptonian the advantage to fill the CEO even more.
Lena cries out in pleasures as the supers shaft enters her womb with each thrust and each thrust getting harder and harder as the blonde gets lost in the warmth. The blondes eyes glow red as she feels Lenas pussy grip around her, the blonde stops for a second to regain control.

Supergirl- Rao! You almost made me lose it, your pussy feels so good!

Moaning, the blonde starts thrusting again and Lena comes back to meet her thrust, fucking herself of the Kryptonian.

Lena- Shit! Yesssss!

Supergirl- That's it! Keep fucking your self! Fuck! That's a good girl!

Lena squirmed at hearing that and she was bound to come undone at any moment as the two of them kept matching each other's movements.

Lena- Oh shit daddy! I-I I'm coming!!!! Don't stop!!!

Supergirl sped up as she wanted to cum with the woman, she gripped her hips as she started using her super speed making the CEO scream. Rapid thrust and moaning supergirl buried herself deep inside of Lena as they both cum.

Supergirl quickly put her suit on and flew off leaving Lena there on her desk with both their fluids leaking out of her. Lena smirked as she laid there unable to move, her eyes looked towards the hidden camera in the corner that was facing her. Her and Supergirl have been hooking up for some time now and Lena knew, she just knew that her and Kara are the same person. She just needed proof. Lena isn't mad she just wants to be able to fuck Kara as Kara considering she has had feelings for her for a long time. And clearly Kara feels the same way but she just hides behind that suit.

•••

Lena and Kara are having a movie night tonight and Lena brought a 'movie' for them to watch. An almost hour long video of Supergirl fucking Lena. Lena puts it in Kara's DVD player and then sits down beside Kara. Lena watches Kara's face as the video starts, her eyes go wide and Lena just smirks.

Kara- Lena!

Kara's face heats up and she covers her eyes, Lena pauses the video and rest her hand on Kara's thigh.

Lena- How can you get so bashful now when you've came inside my pussy, I don't know how many times!?

Kara- W-What are you talking about? T-that I-is Supergirl! I-I'm Kara, I'm just kar- k- Kara!

Lena raised her brow and Kara sighed and looked down at the floor.

Kara- I'm sorry Lena, I wanted to tell you but everyone who knows my identity is in danger everyday.... and I wanted to tell you that I- I like you but you like Supergirl and I thought that if you found out you would just see me as Kara and not like me anymore and I want you to like me.

Lena cuts off Kara's rambling by smashing there lips together. Kara smiles wide into the kiss as she kisses back.

Lena- I love you as you Kara! I've known you and Supergirl were the same person way before you even fucked me that first time.

Lena smirks thinking back to the first time she felt Kara's big shaft destroying her.

Kara- I love you too Lee!

They share a sweet kiss. That night they make love until the morning.

A/N- I finally updated 👏🏽👏🏽😂 I'm going to try and be more involved in updating. I tend to start new stories after new stories and never share them but I forget to update this one.
I'm going to try and do better, I hope you guys enjoy. SuperCorp endgame!!!! I still can't believe that it's all over, I don't want to believe it 😫