Choni 1

(Toni's intersexual of course)
A/N: I like writing intersexual smut!!!!

Toni's POV;

I watched as Cheryl slept beside me. She looked so peaceful in her slumber. I still couldn't believe that we have been together for three months and I still haven't told her about Toni jr. and I could tell that she was ready to go the next step by how horny she's been acting. As I watched her sleep, I started to hear her lightly groan and she started waking up.

Cheryl: Good morning TT!

Toni: Good morning beautiful!

She sat up and kissed my lips harshly but before she could deepen it even more, I pulled away.

Cheryl: Oh my god! What is it? Everything I start kissing you and touching you, you just pull away!

Toni: Look, we can't! Not yet!

Cheryl: Why TT?

Toni: Because I still have to tell you something.

Cheryl: What is it?

Toni: Just, sit on my lap and kiss me.

She looked confused but she did so and as the kiss got deeper and deeper I groaned at my hardening length and she moaned surprised. She didn't stop the kiss, instead she started to grind her hips down.

Cheryl: Fuck! That's so hot daddy!

Toni: You don't care?

Cheryl: Of course not TT! I love you, you're my night and shining armor!

Toni: I love you too princess!

I pulled her into a sweet kiss but it soon got heated as she started rocking her hips and she slowly started to push down my sweatpants. She saw the bulge in my boxers and started palming it.

Toni: Fuck princess!

She removed her shirt? Leaving herself in her sexy red lacy panties and bra.

Cheryl: I don't see how you could have hid the huge cock from me for so long!

She moved down and started sucking on my head.

Toni: Fuck! Your mouth feels so good on my cock!

Cheryl: mmmmmh!

She moaned on my length, causing me to want to come. I pulled her head off of my cock and flipped us. I pulled off her panties and she unclipped her bra and when she threw it on the floor I started to suck at her delicious breast. She moaned and as I pressed my bulge into her cunt. She ripped my shirt and black bra off and then reached for my boxers.

Cheryl: Get rid of them and come fuck my tight pussy!

I slipped them off and I aligned my tip with her cunt. I pressed just the tip in, teasing her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I put my whole length in.

Cheryl: Oh fuck! You're so big daddy! Fuck me like a slut!

I started pounding into her as I listened to her moan and curse at all the pleasure. Her legs started closing so I forced them open and she gripped tightly onto my arms. We made out passionately as I slowed down but was still pounding her cunt. We were now having nice slow sensual sex as we made out. She kept trying to reach down and rub her clit so she could release but I stopped her. We gripped tight on each other's hands as her thighs started shaking and I could feel myself about to let loose as well.

Cheryl: I can't cum! I need help! I need to rub my pussy!

I smirked and started pounding rapidly into her spot making us both release.

Cheryl: Fuck daddy! Oh my god! That was amazing!

Toni: Agreed!

I laid back and she laid her head on my chest. She put one of her legs over my waist and my arm was laying between our bodies. I could feel her pussy right up against my hand and I could tell that she noticed it to because I felt her twitching. I could feel her start to get wet but we both acted like we didn't know what was happening as I started to run my finger along her folds. She was holding her moans to make it seem like both was happening. She buried her head I my neck when I plunged three fingers into her cunt. She moved her leg farther over my waist as I started thrusting my fingers in her making her juices flow out a little. I laid there smirking until she reached over and started stroking my cock. I held back my moans just like she was doing. I couldn't take the fact that she was teasing me any more I turned on my side and held her leg up as I thrusted into her cunt. She bit my neck still trying to act like this wasn't happening. I pounded harder and when I hit her spot she couldn't hold it in anymore. She started screaming in pleasure.

Toni: God! Dammit! Fuck!

I said every word as I thrusted into her drenched cunt making her cum as I did too. We rode out our highs and both collapsed.

(The next day)

I woke up to Cheryl groaning. We were in the same exact position and my cock was still buried deep in her cunt and I instantly got hard causing her to moan.

Cheryl: Don't move!

Toni: I can't stay like this and besides you're rolling your hips right now.

Cheryl: I tried pulling off of you but then I tightened. I'm trying to loosen up!

Toni: Then cum.

Cheryl: How am I going to do that without us moving?

I reached my hand down and slapped her pussy.

Cheryl: Fuck daddy! That actually feels good! Keep doing it!

I slapped her pussy again making her squirt and she loosened up and I quickly slid out. She moaned and I kissed her and we both smiled into the kiss. I kissed all over her face as she laughed. I then picked her up and headed towards the bathroom.

Cheryl: What are you doing?

Toni: I'm not doing anything. We are going to take a shower!

Cheryl: We're going to fuck in there aren't we?

Toni: Definitely are!