Dansen 1

Alex got home and plopped down on the couch as she is very stressed out from work, the case she's working on is going nowhere. She assumed Kelly would be asleep already but as hands ran down her chest from she leaned her head on the back of the couch. Kelly leaned down connecting her lips to her Fiancés, Alex moaned into Kelly's smooth lips as she entangled their hands. "I thought you would be asleep." Alex said, it being almost one in the morning but Kelly stayed up to wait. She knew that Alex would be stressed out so she had a plan to help her well, let's just say she's going to be able to rest peacefully. Kelly came around the couch and Alex took in the sight, her fiancé in a silk robe. She smirks down at the short haired woman as she unties the robe, dropping it off her shoulders to the floor. Alex is taken aback in awe as she has a full view of every curve and crevice that is her fiancé's hot body. Alex feels her boxers and pants tighten around her as her shaft was hardening at the sight. Kelly allows her to marvel in the moment before she climbs in her lap, placing her hands on the stressed woman's shoulders. "Why don't I help you relieve all this stress?" Kelly flirtatiously asks Alex. "I think I'd like that very much!" Alex says with excitement in her voice as her hands grip Kelly's hips. Alex stands up and carries the woman to their bed, she lays her down on her back and stands at the end of the bed. Kelly watches as Alex's shirt flys over her head and she takes off her jeans, her boxers, and her bra. Both women are now completely naked, Kelly's eyes glued to Alex's hardening shaft and she feels herself getting wet between the legs. Alex gets on her knees in front of the bed coming level with Kelly's heated core. She grips the woman's thighs and buries her face in between her legs, her tongue shooting into the girls folds. Kelly moans and grips her fingers into Alex's hair holding her their. She didn't want any chance of Alex pulling away as her tongue feels so good, slobbering up her folds. Alex's lips wraps around Kelly's sensitive bud and she dips a finger in her entrance. "Mmm fuck!" Kelly moans out as she feels the finger inside her walls. Alex moans sending vibrations through Kelly as she's sucking on her clit, she's pleased with how wet Kelly is getting and how good she feels around her finger. She twirls the tip of her tongue around the woman's clit making her hips jolt. Alex takes her free hand and strokes her shaft getting it harder and slurps Kelly's folds into her mouth, sucking on them before releasing and standing up. Kelly turns around bringing her head in front of Alex's standing at attention member. She locks her eyes with her fiancé before placing the tip of the shaft into her mouth. She wanted to get it nice and wet for Alex, she takes more into her mouth and then a little more before finally her nose was smashed against Alex's skin as her dick is at the back of her throat. Alex moans feeling Kelly swallow around her before she gags pulling off leaving a big strand of saliva behind. Kelly takes her hand and starts stroking her girls member using her saliva as a lubricant. "Lay down and relax." Kelly instructs Alex's, the short haired woman doing so and lays her head back on the pillows as Kelly climbs on top of her. Stroking her cock a few times more before holding it to her entrance, biting her lip harshly as she sinks down on it. "Fuck!" Kelly moans. They wrap their arms around each other and connect their lips kissing deeply as Kelly starts moving her hips up and down. Every time she sinks back down all the way on Alex they both moan into the kiss. Kelly is getting stretched out and Alex's dick is getting soaked in Kelly's core. "Ah!!! Alex!! Shit! S-shi-shit!!!" Kelly cries out as she slammed her pussy down clenching around Alex's as if she was trying to suffocate her. Alex groans as Kelly organism blows through, still sinked in her but not ready to nut. Alex flips them over now pinning Kelly on the bed as she starts rocking her hips back and forth to help the woman under her ride out her high. Alex slowly pulls out half way before sinking back in slowly, she repeats this a few times as Kelly withers under her. Alex groans picking up pace and Kelly moans gripping the woman's back tighter causing her nails to sink in. Alex's winces but she doesn't stop her hard pounding as they were both feeling so much pleasure. Sound of skin slapping and Alex's shaft pounding through Kelly's wet folds could be heard through the entire apartment. They got lost in the moment as the both of them were feeling the high come on. Both woman moaned out as Alex buries herself in Kelly, both of them coming.

•••

Alex- I can't wait for you to be my wife, I love you so much!

Kelly- I love you too!

They lay in bed in the early morning as the sun starts to rise, after last nights activities they fell asleep peacefully. Alex leans in and kisses her fiancé's lips sweetly with a smile on her face. Kelly kisses the short haired woman back smiling as well as they are still naked in the covers.

Kelly- We should get showered and get to work.

Alex- We should.

The couple took a shower together and got dressed, they shared a kiss goodbye before splitting off in Separate directions. As they both head to work they can't help but look forward to the day they get married... to think the date is less than two months away.

A/N~ hope you guys enjoy this, sorry it's a short one. I have a list of parts that are coming.

1) Swanqueen
2) Maya & Carina
3) Bechloe
4) Kate & Emilane
5) Emily & Sara
6) Emily & Maya
7) Emily & Hanna
8) Emison
10) SuperReignCorp
11) Hosie

Comment if y'all have anymore.