SuperCorp 1

Kara and Lena have been obsessing over each other ever since they met. They have got to the point where they are always together and they are best friends to the public eye but when they are all alone.......... Let's see;)...

[KARA is intersexual (has a dick) ]

Kara's POV;

I watched as Lena danced around in front of me. I was sitting on my couch and we were listening to music. She started coming closer to me and I could feel my member twitching. Lena lay on my lap facing me and I groaned when she started grinding on me.

Kara: Fuck Lena! If you start something you better be ready to finish it!

Lena: I want you, Daddy! Come get your baby's pussy, it's all nice and wet for you.

I moaned as she said all that huskily in my ear. I was growing harder as she kept rolling her hips on top of me. I pulled her in and kissed her deeply as I stood up and held onto her as I walked to my room.

Kara: I'm going to fuck you so hard!

Lena: Then do it!

I smirked as she was demanding and I lauded her on the bed and hovered over her. She pulled me into a passionate kiss as I started to trail one of my hands down her body. I used it to roll up her knee-length skirt and found that she soaked through her underwear. I ran my finger over her clit through her underwear.

Lena: Stop teasing, I need you!

Kara: Someone's very needy! Too bad I'm going to take my time.

I smirked and started trailing kisses down to her neck where I started to nip and suck at her pulse point. She moaned and her hand went in my hair as I kept going her breathing hitched as I started to rub her through her soaked panties. She started moaning and pushing up into my hand I then made sure to press down on her pussy.

Lena: Please Daddy!

Kara: If you want me to stop teasing you then tell me you need me!

Lena: Yes! I need you right now! Please, Daddy!

I bit my lip as I sat up to where I could take off my pants and boxers. I crawled right back between her legs and moved her underwear to the side as I pressed the tip of my hardened length to her soaked pussy.

Lena: Ahh! Daddy! Fu-c-k! You're still so big!

I listened to her moan as I pushed my whole length into her, moaning myself as I feel her warmth surround my meat. I sucked her neck as I started to go in and out of her wet cunt. She was a moaning mess. I pulled off my shirt, leaving my sports bra on and I ripped open her button-down shirt. I smirked when I saw that she had the baby blue bra on that I liked her wearing. She pulled me into a heated kiss as her legs started shaking and I knew she was close so I stopped thrusting. She groaned and started squirming.

Lena: ugh! Daddy!

I pulled out of her, her wet cunt making a popping sound when I did.

Kara: I can't let you cum that easy now can I?

She gave me a lust full look as I smirked at aligned my mouth with her drenched pussy. I ran my tongue through her wet folds making her moan again. She reached down to rub her clit but I pushed her hand down. She squirmed as I sucked harshly on her folds making her start to let loose and she was screaming that she was going to cum.

Lena: Please! Let me cum da- Oh fuck!

She screamed unknowingly as I pushed two fingers deep inside of her. I sucked on her clit as I pumped my fingers into her juices. She gripped the sheets moaning my name as she came on my fingers. I lapped up all her juices and she took my hand and sucked what was left on my fingers off. I started to kiss her chest receiving whimpers from her.

She did as I said and I finally pulled her panties off so that way I could have full access. I unzipped her skirt and took it off as well revealing her nice round ass. I squeezed on her ass earning some moans and a bigger moan when I slapped her ass. I moved up by her head and told her to get my rod nice and wet. She started off sucking on my head but then she started deep-throating, getting my cock nice and slobbery. I sat her up to where her legs were folded up under her so she was sitting up facing the headboard while still gripping it tight because she knew what was about to happen. I got right behind her, her ass hovering right above my soaked rod. I aligned my cock with her pussy and started thrusting into her still-wet cunt. I reached my hand around her and started rubbing her clit rapidly making her toss her hips causing herself to come right down on my cock as I was thrusting up.

Lena: Oh! Fuck! I'm gonna squirt!

I trusted fast into her and pulled out quickly making her start to squirt. She fell back into me and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I pushed into her one more time as she was still squirting which she then clenched around my rod making me shoot my load into her. Which was exactly what I wanted.

Kara: Fuck baby! That was amazing as always!

Lena: You're always making me squirt like that! But it feels so good to squirt as you fill me! She turned around in my arms and we shared a deep loving kiss.

Lena: I want to tell the world about us. I'm tired of hiding.

Kara: Me too. I love you, Lee!

Lena: I love you too kar!

[Edited]