Wayhaught 1

Waverly & Nichole~ (was requested- more gxg smuts coming soon along with bxb)

"What happened to friends?" Nichole asked Waverly as she pushed Nichole back down on the couch. Waverly said nothing she just reconnected their lips. It soon got heated as the two continued their lip lock, their hands exploring each other's body. Waverly didn't know what she was doing considering this was her first time being with a female. But as they were both caught up in the moment, it all came natural. Nichole removed Waverly's shirt, exposing her bare chest. The two continued in a heated passion as their bodies molded together. Soon, they were both with the lack of clothing, their bodies covered in sweat and sticking together like glue. Nichole pinned Waverly to the couch, her hands above her head as she started kissing on her neck. Finding her pulse point, Nichole bit down drawing a moan from Waverly's lips. Nichole slowly ran a hand down the girls body, making her way to her destination. Waverly gasped as Nichole made contact with her core, making Nichole smirk. Feeling the heat radiating from her core and how wet she was, Nichole started to rub her center making the girl buck her hips up. Waverly was soaring with different emotions, she had never once felt the way Nichole was making her feel in this moment. Nichole teased Waverly's center, rolling her fingers over her clit and prodding them against her hole. She was making the girl under her a moaning mess. Waverly felt something fly through her body when Nichole finally inserted a finger, making noises in the back of her throat escape her lips. Noises that Waverly didn't know were there. Nichole sped up her pace, making Waverly gasp. She was completely mesmerized by Waverly's reactions, it was turning her on. As Nichole picked up her pace, she connected their lips, kissing Waverly passionately.

(A/N~ Sorry it's so short. I haven't wrote smut in a while. I'm planning on doing more of the ships I've already done, going to do Wayhaught again as well, probably the stair scene because that was really hot and it seems to be really popular. Also, going to write some smut of bxb ships. Comment which ships y'all want. Already planning on (Bechloe, Emily and Sara) someone had already asked for those, same person who asked for Wayhaught so shout out to them.)