Chapter six: Honeymoon

Chapter 6: Honeymoon

The plane ride sucked but when we finally landed in sunny Barbados all our troubles melted away. Since tony paid for the trip we got to live life in luxury. I'm talking expensive champagne, food cooked by 5-star chefs, beautiful sunsets, amazing sex by the ocean, and all with my best girl. I'm watching the sunset by the ocean when Wanda comes and sits between my legs, she lays her head on my chest and kisses my cheek.

"Ivy I need to talk to you, there's something that's been on my mind.", she says as she intertwines her fingers with mine.

"Of course my love. What is it?" I say while gliding my thumb over the top of her hand.

"In our vows when you said you wanted to build me a house. Was that true?".

"Yes Wanda, very much so. I want to build you the house of your dreams where you and our babies can be safe and happy. I was actually thinking of talking to Tony when we get home to see if he'll help me".

"I love you more than anything", Wanda says as she snuggles closer to my chest

"I love you too", I say while running my fingers through her hair

The rest of the trip was beautiful and we had such an amazing time. Once we got home, I knew the first thing I needed to do. I quickly unpacked my bag and went to find Tony; he hasn't been around much since Pepper had Morgan but Steve told me he was here. I finally found him in his lab fiddling with his tech. When I opened the door, he turned his head and gave me a loving smile.

"Hey kid. How was the honeymoon?", he said screwing in a plate on his suit.

"It was amazing, thank you so much Tony were so grateful.", I said while shutting the door behind me

"So, what brings you to the lab today?".

"There's something I need to ask you Tony and it's very important", I say while twiddling my thumbs

He sets down his tools and wipes the grease from his hands, he takes me to the meeting room and sits across from me at the table.

"Alright kiddo what's on your mind", he says while snacking on almonds he hid under the desk for meetings.

"Tony, I love my wife more than anyone in the entire universe. When I married her I promised not only her but myself that I would build her a house. I was wondering if maybe you could give me a loan so I can do that for her. I don't care if it takes the rest of my life to pay you back, I have to do this for her".

Tony smiles fondly and says, "Ivy of course I'll help you, I'm building a house for Pepper and Morgan right now. I know what's it's like to want the best for your family and you Don't have to pay me back ever, consider this a wedding gift. I'll get some guys on it right now, you pick the location and we'll build it together".

I jumped up from my seat and ran to Tony, he scooped me up in his arms and gave me the biggest hug. He's like a dad to me and I'm glad we were able to patch up our relationship after that mess at the airport. He agreed to keep it a secret from Wanda so it can be a surprise. I walk back to Wanda and I's room to tell her the "bad news", I put on a sad face and walked in. I sat on the bed and told her that Tony was really busy with his house and he won't be able to help us, I even cried a little to make it really believable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been four months and the house is coming along beautifully, I picked a gorgeous spot by the lake not even 30 minutes from the compound. Tony and I went for the log cabin theme and it looks fantastic. I've been helping the crew with the building every day, when I said I wanted to build my wife a house that's what I'm going to do. I told Wanda I was helping Tony build his house to throw off suspicion of why I wasn't at the compound during the day. Tony says only 2 more weeks and it will be done, I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. The only thing that matters is Wanda's happiness and this house will bring that to her.

-2 weeks later-

"Ivy where the hell are we going and why did you blindfold me?", Wanda says

"No asking questions it's a surprise", I say while keeping my eyes on the road

We finally arrive at the house and the sight of it almost makes me cry. I get out of the car and run to Wanda's side to help her out. All of our friends are waiting inside for a house warming party, I set everything up perfectly so My wife can have her dream home. I help her out of the car and walk her toward the house, once I'm sure she has a good view I slowly take off the blindfold.

"This is why I haven't been at the compound during the day for the past four months", I say excitedly.

She looks at the house and back at me in shock, "But you said Tony couldn't help us. This is ours?!".

"Yes my love, this home is ours", I say with tears in my eyes.

She jumps into my arms and kisses me like she never has before. My chest fills with euphoria as I spin her around while still locked in her kiss. I set her down and she pulls her lips away from mine, her green eyes sparkle as the light hits them and for a moment, I fall in love all over again. I lead her up to the front door and pull out my keys knowing everyone is going to in my living room. I open the door and everyone yells 'SURPRISE'. We start to mingle with our house guests and then I show Wanda the rest of the house. Each room makes her more and more happy, when the tour ends we go back to the party and spend the rest of the day having fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spend one last night in the compound and the next day we pack up our clothes and personal items to take to the house. I put all the boxes in the car and say one last goodbye to our old room. It's finally happening, after months of hard work Wanda finally gets what she's always wanted, her own home.

We're moving all the boxes into the house when a power surge goes through my hands, I see my parents again but this time they're laying in front of me lifeless covered in blood, a house I've never seen before is lit aflame and a man steps out of the flames holding a glowing blue cube. The memory ends and I fall to the ground, Wanda runs to help me up and I tell her what I saw. Tears start to fall from my eyes as I realize my parents are dead and they were killed because they had the space stone, how they had it I don't know.

We finish moving everything into the house and I'm still shaken up after what happened, Wanda cooks me dinner and puts on a movie. Something about my wife cooking me dinner and watching a movie while cuddled up on the couch in our new home gives me a sense of domestic bliss I've never experienced before.

Once the movie is over Wanda leads me upstairs and walks me to the bedroom, she opens the door to our bedroom and pulls me inside. I close the door and she tells me to turn around, I oblige. When I turn back around, she's standing in front of me naked with a sexy smile. My eyes widen and I drop my jaw full cartoon style, she laughs and pulls me into a kiss. She starts pulling my clothes off and once they're all off she throws me down on the bed, she climbs on top of me and starts to suck on my neck. She leaves hickeys all over my chest and neck. She runs kisses down my body and stops at my bikini line, she gets up and grabs the handcuffs from the closet. They click and my hands are above my head, I start to squirm in anticipation, she licks her fingers and thrusts them inside me hard. I moan loudly and she kisses me. She puts her mouth where I need it the most and lose myself in my pleasure.

"Fuck! Harder mommy, please", I say

"Only since you asked so nicely baby girl", Wanda says with a seducer smile

She thrusts harder and my eyes roll back in my head. My breath quickens as I start to reach my peak, I cum hard and my body relaxes on to the bed. She slowly pulls her fingers out of me and licks them clean. Our love goes on far into the wee hours of the morning, we can be as loud as we want here and we love it. We broke in the bed the best way possible. My wife has her home and I'm happier than I've ever been. I now need to find out what happened to my parents and why they had the tesseract before they died.

Footnotes: Hey guys, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this story. I got really busy with work and didn't have the motivation to write. I'm and I'll try to update as often as possible. If anyone has any suggestions for future chapters feel free to comment and I'll give you creds for your ideas if I use them. I hope you liked this chapter, it's a bit short but I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great day.