The Heat (Part 2)

I'm sorryyyyyy. I didn't forget you guys. <3

Yesh. Part two. Because four fucking comments.

If anyone didn't know why the fuck I made Mitch speak French, it's because he can irl. XD

Ahem. Anyway.

Get ready for really horrible shit.

Now I knew what Jerome said before he started to kiss me.

I was shoved onto the bed, and I didn't really disagree. Jerome climbed on top of me and stradled my hips, his hands behind him, and right over my crotch.

I blushed and whimpered as he played with my jeans. "Je-Jerome! Please!"

I threw my head back against Jerome's soft bed as he climbed back off of me and started to pull my pants and boxers down.

But I stopped him when I realized something.

I sat up, staring at him in his full suit, and tugged at it, blushing.

"I'm.. almost competely naked.. and-"

I stopped talking as he stripped of his suit, leaving on his blue underwear. I couldn't help but stare at the bulge in his boxers..

What the hell was wrong with me?

I shook the thought out of my head and let my hands trail through the Bacca's furry chest, listening to him purr.

I stopped as he fumbled with my pants, and I helped slid both of my last clothing off my body, leaving only my dog tags around my neck, which I took off quickly and placed them on the ground.

Jerome got down on his knees, his head hovering right above mine

(I'm laughing so damn hard at that I'm sorry you have such a immature person to deal with if anyone else laughed please tell me I don't wanna be alone in this)

He kitten licked my tip, making me shudder as pleasure shocked me. "J-Jerome!" I gasped his name, gritting my teeth as he kept kitten licking me.

(Kitten licking is like, when a cat licks something... like.. um. Yeah. Anyway.)

"Sto-ooo-p teasing!" I moaned out as he grasped my length softly, pumping me.

I was panting as Jerome stopped, and put me into his mouth whole, my mouth opening in shock as he began to bob his head.

I grabbed clumps of the bedsheets under me, bucking my hips up as I felt a warm pooling feeling in my stomach.

"J-Jerome! I'm gunna-!" I came in his mouth, letting go of the sheets, and opening my eyes to watch as Jerome moved his mouth off of my member and kissed me softly, letting me taste my salty and warm orgasm.

He went down on the floor, and I sat up to watch him.

He put his hand under the bed, and pulled out a bottle, my face flushing a darker shade as I saw it was a bottle of lubricant.

He put some on his fingers and told me to flip around, which I did.

I shuddered as I felt his cold index finger push slowly into my entrance, and I bit my lip in pain.

"Tell me when to go."

I hesitated after a while, then wiggled a bit, not trusting myself to speak.

He started to finger me slowly, the pain fusing with pleasure, making me moan out.

"J-Jerome!" I gasped, and whimpered as he pulled out.

He then took another finger, and we went through the same process, it was all pleasurable, and I felt like the pain was the best, feeling myself get streched out by my best friend, I couldn't tell if I thought I was in love with him for the sex, or just because of how great he was.

Afterwards, he pulled his fingers out, and grabbed the lube again- this time, putting a generous amount in his hands, and started to rub his own length with the lubricant.

He climbed into bed with me, and I hugged him around his neck as I felt him line up at my entrance.

I gritted my teeth as he pushed in, and stopped, obviously waiting for my 'Okay'.

I nodded when I got used to his size, and I dug my fingers into his upper back as he started to thrust up into me.

"Ngn.... J-Jerome!" I groaned. I didn't know if he would honestly "lose" control because of the whole Mating Season, but I put that thought to the back of my mind as I started to pump my own length, panting and kissing Jerome roughly.

I tried to say that I was about to cum again, but Jerome had bit and licked his way into my mouth, making me unable to speak as I painted Jerome's furry abdomen white.

I moaned weakly from the over-sensitivity of Jerome still fucking me, until I heard him moan loudly, filling me to the brim, and pulling out.

We both stared at each other, until Jerome kissed me.

"I love you.." I mumbled.

"Are you sure it's not just from the sex?" He mused, and I shook my head.

"Naw," I breathed out. "I just love you, Jerome."

"Well.. I love you too, Mitch."

I'm so sorry this took so long.

I wrote half of this chapter yesterday, then finished some of it earlier today, and finally finished it right now.

So.. uhm. Yeah.

How do you people read my work?

I mean, seriously?

Never mind. Anyway...

I'm gonna go.

Don't... hurt me.

Bye!

 - Jenna