"Which One Are You Watching?"

I sighed as I heard Jerome call my name, what was worst was that he said 'Mitchell', an even worse sign for some evil plan the American had.

I got up from my spot on the couch, putting my phone down on the table and walking to Jerome's room. He just sat at his computer, and he looked at me with, a blank expression, an emotion I couldn't recognize. I looked at his computer, my eyes widening as I stared at a screen of a-

"Is that a porn site?!" I blurted out faster than my own thoughts, a blush creeping onto his cheeks, and mine as well. "Uhm. Well.. I know we've just been dating for a bit but.. Maybe.. We could watch.. Some?"

I didn't say anymore as I dragged one of the dinner table's chairs upstairs to the youngers room, sitting down beside him and watching.

After a bit, we just picked a regular boy on girl, just to keep it light for us. I was only watching the man, staring at his features, how his muscles moved under his skin as he flexed to lift his shirt off his head, taking his sweet time to unbuckle his belt and drop his pants, my heart racing and blood rushing up to my cheeks and down to my- Uhm.

I hid my hard on, folding my hands into my lap, watching.

I actually looked at the girl for a few seconds, it wasn't appealing, really. She just basically followed suit of the man, unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the floor, along with the rest of her clothing.

Ugh, vaginas are weird.

I glanced at Jerome, he paused the video, and I watched him type up something different to watch. "So, Mitch. Were you watching the chick or the guy?"

I blushed, shrugging as Jerome met my gaze. "Well.. Next one.." He said, and I could almost hear the lust dripping from his mouth, and I glanced at the screen, sucking in a breath.

It was a gay porn.

The two men took little time to strip of their shirts, hungry for each other as the taller of them pinned the shorter against a wall, teeth clicking, tongues battling for victory, a battle on who would explore the others body first.

Sweat dripped down the side of my head, I was tapping my foot, biting my lip, trying to do anything to get the idea of jacking myself off to this, and It wasn't working well, my arms crossed, shaking slightly, as if I was scared.

They were in bed now, the men. Tight boxers on each of them being the only item of clothing keeping them from practically fucking each other. My mouth was parted slightly as I watched, my cheeks burning as I imagined myself the shorter, moaning under the taller who I thought of Jerome, his kissed going from a redden neck down his chest, to his stomach, then kissing the covered bulge.

"Mitch?" I heard a laugh, and I felt something watery in my mouth, dripping down my lips and chin.

It was drool.

I wiped it away, swallowing down the spit and glancing away from Jerome in embarrassment. I gasped, my eyes widening and a almost relieved moan escaped my lips as a hand snaked down my pants and underwear, rubbing my shaft slowly. "J-JeroOome.." I whimpered, bucking my hips up into his hand, he had paused the video, standing up, and taking his pleasuring hand out of my pants (Wtf "his pleasuring hand" I'm smart at one in the morning.)

He guided me to the bed, when the back of my knees hit the bed in his room, I buckled, falling back and grasping Jerome's collar, taking him down with me, and in a sexual rush, I kissed him, holding the back of his head, not caring about any sense of my damn self control as I thrusted my hips against his, loving the soft moans he mumbled against my lips, his mouth bruising mine from how forceful he was, and I didn't complain.