Last Night Stand

"We have to stop.." Jerome hushed Mitch as they stripped of their shirts, their lips brushing as they rested on the bed. Of course, as Mitch said that- they weren't going to stop tonight.

All this time- this entire book, was catching everytime they had sex, while their girlfriends were away. They made videos, but also- had fun in each others pants. The different scenarios- they were all the times they got away from their significant others.

They needed to stop. Jessica and Louise were getting suspicious, even if they didn't talk to each other alot, this situation made them talk alot more.

Of course, Jerome and Mitch denied it, with their fingers crossed behind their backs. And they kept doing it, less and less fequently.

It had to be the last time. One last sex session before they stop going to each other for sex.

Jerome and Mitch were naked by then, Mitch biting his lip as he shoved Jerome down to his back, kissing down his chest and stomach.

Mitch would obviously miss this. How good he felt, how painfully pleasurable it all was. He would miss talking like a slut, sinfully begging for more as Jerome gave it to him.

Jerome moaned as Mitch put his mouth on his cock, already hard and slightly leaking precum. Mitch swirled his tongue around the head, his tongue dragging from the base of his length to the tip. Mitch kept bobbing and moving his head, swirling his tongue and licking all of Jerome. Mitch's hands pushed down each side of Jerome's hips, so he wouldn't jut them.

Mitch swallowed Jerome's release, the sticky, salty, and warm taste of his cum going down his throat.

What Jerome would miss, would be the feeling of penetrating Mitch. When Mitch would act as lustful as he could, just for him. It would never be the same to do that to a woman. It could never be the same.

Jerome had turned Mitch and pushed him down on all fours, the Canadian glancing back at him from behind his back with a smirk.

They both obviously understood how dirty they both were, how bad the other would miss this, but they also knew ass equally that they'd miss this too.

Mitch had to wait for Jerome to pit on a condom and then prep him, wiggling his ass a bit before the younger put a lube covered finger inside of him.

"Ngh.."

When Jerome moved his finger, pulling it out and then pushing it back in, Mitch complied and pushed his body back and forth too.

Jerome, at an instant, added a second finger. "F-fuck.." Mitch mewled, his cock throbbing and leaking. He was tired of the foreplay, looking back at Jerome.

"J-Jerome.. Please.. F-fuck me.."
He stuttered out, having to talk through the thrusts Jerome did with his fingers. Jerome acted like he didn't hear Mitch speak, still pushing and pulling his fingers in and out.

It was a process that made Mitch always impatient and whiny, mewling each time though, when his fingers brushed his prostate. Jerome finally pulled his digits out, replacing his fingers with his cock, his head left at Mitch's entrance.

"One last time."

"Yeah.." Mitch breathed, closing his eyes. Jerome pushed himself in, Mitch listening to the American grunting in pleasure. Mitch groaned, biting his lip as he felt Jerome push in. His walls grinding against his cock felt amazing to both of them, it never hurt for Mitch anymore, really, he was badly used to it.

In and out, slowly catching up with the pace and going faster Jerome's fingers dug into Mitch's hips, staring into his sweaty back as his body pushed forward with him, the feeling and noise of skin against skin driving him crazy.

Soon enough, Mitch was starting to feel the pleasure burning in the pit of his stomach. He touched his neglected dick- panting and moaning by then, but feeling himself almost lose it after his own fingers stroked his dripping length.

"A-ah.. oh, f-fuck.." Mitch moaned deeply, rubbing himself harder, the feeling of euphoria slowly swirling in his lower stomach, his dick twitching, he kept gasping Jerome's name, Jerome silent but grunting as he was hunched over, his face dug into Mitch's back, still thrusting in and out.

"Ah! Jerome!~"

They both came at the same time, Jerome lifting himself and throwing his head back in pure bliss, and Mitch almost falling off his hands that were keeping him balanced, Mitch's seed painting the sheets white and Jerome filling his condom to the brim.

They both relaxed, flopping down to the bed after they cleaned a bit, both nude and in each other's arms.

"We have to stop."
"We stop tonight."
"It was so short."
"But I think, that over a year of doing this, was kind of worth it."
"At least we kept it secret."
They laughed.
"Like anyone would waste over a year writing a book about our secret sex life."
"Stupid."
"Ludicrous."
"....."
".....Shit."
•~•~•~•~•~
Everything has gotta end, my beauties.
And this book, shall be remembered as the most weirdest Merome smut book I swear to fuck.
No I won't delete it, but probably the other Merome stories I have, I will.
Thank you- for over a year, this book has made it, still alive and kicking.
May everyone still enjoy this book (somehow), as I close it, and leave it at this short, cheap ass ending.
Like I said, I will be deleting all my other Merome content besides this, and doing different stuff.
Supernatural will definitely be my number one (I gotta finish that SPN smut too oh lord), and I also have that other story that I gotta write but like I just wanna write the action only ugh okay sorry.
Please, tell me your favorite stories, comment your heart out on this chapter, do whatever you please.
If anyone of you need to contact me, I usually will be online.