This Story Doesn't Need Explaining

I groaned as he pushed himself into me, I was already prepped, just moments before the younger forced me to beg for his cock, beg for him like a puppy wanting a treat (or in this case, his little 'slut' wanting a dollar), did I oblige? Well I was certain I was horny enough to, I honestly loved to see him shiver when I begged.

No matter how dominate Jerome was, I can still always make him moan.

I pushed back against his member everytime he pulled out, making his thrusts back inside of my body just that more deeper, enough to make me feel my blood go cold and my eyesight seem hazy. Drool was on my mouth from my jaw hanging open, and did I care? Not unless Jerome did, if he was happy with how I kept myself (which he does greet me to 'after-morning-workout-sex' just several times if he's awake), then I'm fine with how my body figure is, how I react to things, how I am for the American.

I choked on a moan as Jerome angled his hips almost at an instant, the sound of skin grinding down on skin making me go insane as I sinfully begged for more.

Like I was saying, I can always make Jerome moan. It's easy for me, he might say I'm hot when I moan, but his gravely voice emitting sweet groans as his Adam's Apple bobs up and down from him swallowing, plus sweat dripping down his body- I would almost kill for him to fuck me after a moan.

His hand rested on mine, which was pumping up and down my neglected length, my hand movements getting slower as I moved my hand and let the younger pump me, touch me, abuse me all he wants.

Everytime I scream his name, his cock brushing just beside that sweetspot, he loves it, because every time I spew his name out from my mouth, he spanks me, hitting my redden rear, making my face heat up as he commanded me to be louder.

Did I disagree to that?

No.

I twisted my body a bit, squirming AS I felt the line of euphoria slowly coming towards me, and I chased my climax, hissing for Jerome to go harder, and I felt him pause, before going a lot harder, squeezing my eyes shut as moan after moan leaked from my mouth.

Jerome was amazing at teasing, but also at making me ejaculate during the last part of the sex. He always just submits to my beg after he realizes I'm close, and he doesn't ask twice, or even tease.

I felt it, the small snap of control as Jerome rammed into my prostate, and I released my seed against the bed, his grip on my cock going away as now, it was his turn to feel pleasure.

Jerome's idea of his pleasure was finding my tightest spot, using the pressure pushed on his length for pleasure as he goes faster, and not as hard. I basically just lay my torso and up down, leaving my ass up as I just let my body get over it's small high.

Cum shooting into your ass kinda felt like water going up your nose, just.. without all the pain and weirdness. When the American pulled out, I laid myself flat on the bed, Jerome slowly crawling up beside me. We always spooned afterwards, Jerome hugging me from behind making me feel calm and little to none pain.

||●~●~●~●~●~●~●||
Well I knew you guys haven't had sex for a while, hope you likeee.
I'm so tired how am I wrijg this
I won't fix that error h a h