Chapter I; Rollercoaster

A/N: this is a warning, later on will be a scene there the reader has a panic attack, so if your sensitive to this kind of thing, be careful or skip the part till the word Cafeteria comes up!!

The beginning and end of the panic attack will be written like this.

Have fun reading!!

___________________________________________

I opened my eyes, just to see nothing. I felt confuesed for a moment 'till i realized how small this thing is where i'm locked in. It took me another second until i found out that this was a locker. I tried to put my hand on where i thought was the locker door, it didnt budged first until i pushed it very hard, which made the door flew open and caused me to stumble und fall at the end. 

"Huh? W-who are you?"

Right after i heard that feminine voice, i immediately stood up and looked at that person i thought the question came from, where i realized it were two people in the room. A blond haired Girl who looked at me with worry and a Boy with a cap not even looking at me but at the floor.

"....i could ask you two the same actually." i said while looking around this, classroom looking, room.

A short pause after I began to continue.

"I'm Y/n L/n.
Who are you? Are you two perhaps the reason why I am here?" I asked.

"Ah! No no, don't worry, we didn't kidnapped you." she said smiling at me.

"I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the ultimate Pianist! Nice to meet you. That boy here is Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate Detective." After hearing his name, Shuichi just looked at me in the eyes for a split second before smiling shortly after looking at the Floor again.

"Pleasure.. Do you two know where we are?" I asked them.

Kaede looked at Shuichi while he said, "No sadly we just know as much as you do."

"Ah, okay. Thank you though." I said after walking immediately to the sliding door.

"Hey you didn- Ah! Wait! Where are you going?"

"I want to look around here, is that a problem?" I asked rising an eyebrow in annoyance due to me disliking social Interactions and Kaede already seeming like a pushy Person.

"Uh.." Kaede began while turning her head to Shuichi.

"No i guess not..." She finished turning to me again.

"Good. Well then, see you." I said my last goodbyes before closing the door behind me. 

Finally being alone again, I went through the Hallway while I felt the uncomfortable feeling of having sweaty Hands. I tried to find the nearest Restroom but haven't found anything, which frustrated me a little.

***

I turned around the corner, just to see a green haired guy instead of a Restroom. Slightly disappointed I sighed a little to loud, so that guy noticed me.

"Are you okay?" he asked me

"Yeah I'm just searching... something." saying slightly embarrassed.

"Huh? What are you searching?"

"Its not important right now."
"More important is, who are you? Were you also kidnapped?" I asked.

"I'm Rantaro Amami, nice to meet you and yes I was."