Chapter II; Two days left

*D I N G  D O N G  B I N G  B O N G*

I groaned by the sudden sound from the monitor in the corner of my room and just tried to let it stop by throwing a pillow at it, which failed miserably.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" the Monokubs said.

"Nyum-nyum... This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy." Monotaro said.

"It's 8a.m., bitches! Time to wake up and face the blood-drenched day!" Monokid yelled.

"I wonder who's dead this morning?" Monosuke asked.

"Urghhh, just shut up already." I groaned while standing up and getting ready.

'I wonder if there was a real exit in that tunnel, but I still don't really think so. Well I'll see I guess.'

I went out of my dorm where i suprisingly found no one.

'Hm...' 

I went to the courtyard to go then to the Dining hall. 

'It's most likely they all gonna meet there, so we can eat breakfast together.' I thought.

When I opened the door to the dining hall, I noticed everyone already being there. I went inside looking at all of them with a cold glare, which made some of them flinch a little, and just leaned on the wall next to the entrance of the dining hall.

"Now... all of us have arrived." the creepy guy said. "Kehehehe... I'm glad. It looks as though there were no victims." he added.

"But of course!" the robot said.

"By the way...are you okay, Kaede? And you too, Y/n?" the purple boy asked me and Kaede.

"I don't think you should be worried about me. I have no idea why you're asking Kaede out of all people too tho, but I guess it's because there was no exit, just like I said?" I asked looking at everyone. Who mostly just looked somewhere else than to me.

"What do you mean, Kokichi?" Kaede asked that boy, whos name seems to be Kokichi.

"Well... you looked really bummed out after everyone started blaming you yesterday. Especially after Y/n here, went crazy." he explained with a bright smile.

I just ignored the fact that he called my behaivour crazy and started to look at Tsumugi who spoke up: "H-Hey... What are you doing all of-"

"Seriously, you guys are so mean. Poor girl... She tried her best to encourage everyone, and you sore losers got mad at her anyway." Kokich looked at the ground with a sad look.

"I was just honest. If Kaede can't handle the truth, when y'all have no right to blame me." I simply stated while raising my hand next to my head.

"But still!" he said.

"What's the point of bringing that up again anyway?" robotboy said.

 "Actuallly...didn't *you* blame Kaede first?" the girl with the green ribbon asked.

 "Eh? N-Now it's my fault? Why are you guys ganging up on me? WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! You guys are terrible! So horrible, so mean!" Kokichi cried out which made me sweatdropping.

"Hmph, you're too noisy. Cut it out." the small guy said.

"Agreed." I said, playing with my hair.

"But it's true. Everyone blamed Kaede without taking any responsibility themselves." the boy with the weird hairstyle said.

"Hey, come on now. Everyone was probably just tired." Rantaro said trying to calm everyone down.

"Yeah, tired of her shit." I quietly said, which Kokichi seemed to have heard because I could hear him giggling quietly while looking at me, which surprised me a bit.