rough riders, lets roll!

"Here are your to-go boxes. Is anything you need?"

"Yes, that young lady right there, make sure that whatever she orders for the next few months is covered, okay,"

Three said as he passed him my money stacks because I didn't want to avert my gaze. After all, she is not getting away from me this time. I'm not crazy.

"No problem, sir. Will that be all?"

"Yes, that will be all."

"Very good, sir. Fellas, please don't be strangers. Have a great rest of your day, gentlemen."

After he walked away, he tended to other customers before he walked to the register and put my money away as he glanced at her now and then.As we all watched her work. I noticed that as she finished something the pile decreased. She now only has just the book out from earlier. Or not. She's finished with that, too. She's packing up her stuff now.

It's funny how we ordered so much food but each only ate about one plate and a half. I wonder if she ate anything yet. I saw the waiter go over to her. He talked to her for a while. She looked at him, smiled, nodded her head, and then she said something to him and he smiled and walked away. I'm guessing she ordered something.

10 and KD went to the bus to put the food on there. But they've been gone for a while. As I heard the ding over the door, they both appeared.

"Aye, y'all wanna go play the game or y'all wanna stay here?"10 asked.

As we all looked at him and the guys began agreeing to leave soon as we finished our food. We were all about to stand up and leave then we faced the table and saw her still sitting at her table and watched her eat, she bit into her burger sandwich thing.

The food here is mixed in different combinations you wouldn't expect to taste good together. I know I smelled bacon though. It's probably a brunch surprise. As she bit again she looked at me over the wrap of her sandwich and rose her eyebrows twice at me. She continued finishing up her food.

Before she stood up and picked up a bag that I didn't even notice was sitting on the table in front of her.
As she placed her bag across the shoulders. I finally saw the fire-ass outfit she had on. I didn't see the whole outfit until now. She even had a matching notebook. She is studious as f***.

 She is studious as f***

"Just go talk to her." Three spoke as he cut into his food. Glancing at him, disagreeing,

"No, she's busy. Look at all those books." Ken huffed as he glanced in his direction once more.

"Okay, how about this. Order something. Like one of those huge mugs of coffee or something. But you order it and you bring it to her." Joe chimed in.

"Yeah, say something like, do you have time for a study break?" 10 interjected trying to be helpful.

Listening to all their suggestions he nodded, catching the attention of the barista as he passed by. Skimming through the menu he was handed he ordered large for both items for her. Waiting with bated breath he tapped his foot underneath the table as the boys around him continued to eat.

His eyes sparkled as he saw the barista returning to the booth, thanking him he left the items on the table as he tapped Three to slide out so that he can do the same. Gathering his nerve, he took a stronghold to the items as he approached her table, however, in his attempt to speak he hadn't noticed her gathering her belongings, clearing the table in no time as she hastily accepted the extended arm holding the freshly made hot breakfast sandwich extra large and the blazing hot chocolate great for the unusually cold weather.

Just like a flash she was gone out the door. The bell of it, ringing in his ear as he stood there, empty-handed facing an empty table.