Monster

Beyoncé's POV

I sat on my bed and waited for someone to come in and discipline me.

And to speak of the devil a lady with black hair slicked back into a low bun wearing a yellow dress and black flats with a clipboard opened my door.

I had found my way into a big closet with clothes in my size. I picked out the most comfortable non- expensive thing I could find.

Some blue jeans and a black Versace long sleeve. With a sweatshirt like texture.

"What do you want?" I asked her plainly.

"Well. You do have an attitude. How will you be Queen if you act in such a manner?" She asked me not answering my question.

"That's funny." I told her getting off the bed.

"What?" She asked dumbly.

"That you think I'll answer your question when you didn't answer mine. You must think of yourself very highly." I looked her up and down and the way she presented herself.

She was probably 27 not to much older than me.

She reminded me of Dana. Drakes older sister.

I missed him.

"Are you okay?" The lady asked me another question.

I then realized I shouldn't be skinning any signs of vulnerability.

"Bitch I'm fine mind your business." I dismissed her.

"Well I prefer to go by Rihanna. Not bitch." She smiled politely.

When she said her name an island accent was very distinct.

"Barbados right?" I wondered if she new my Mom.

She'd used to live there.

"Yeah I moved here to find a better life and now I live in a castle." She smiled at me.

"You must miss your family." I sighed knowing how much I missed mine.

"Yeah I do. But what else I am really helping them with the money I'm making here. My mom is so proud." She smiled again.

Rihanna wasn't like the other staff though. I liked her actually. Maybe we could become friends. But until then I should get to know her better.

"I heard you met the Prince." She said and her smile disappeared.

"That stuck up nigga? Can't stand him." I sighed.

"No joke." Rihanna sighed.

"Whatchu mean boo?" I chuckled.

"What? I can't stand that bastard sometimes." She got closer to me.

We had a full conversation and at the end I had gained a friendship. She said that she was sent to ask some questions then tell me why I was here and the rules.

"So are you dating anyone?" She asked me.

"Yes. His name is Aubrey but he goes by Drake. He's light skinned with brown eyes and some nice lips. Damn he fine as fuck. I swear." I described him.

Rih laughed at me.

"Bey you funny. Okay you play any sports?"

"Being a boss ass bitch." I responded in all serious.

"Aye!" Rihanna shouted and we laughed together again.

"Okay do you know why you out of everyone here?"