Without You

Beyoncé's POV

"I'm not eating that." I said looking at the chef, Jalissa . Then at the salad laying on the table.

I was pretty sure she was sleeping with my husband.

Man, I put on a show for him last night. Something he'll remember forever. I mean who can forget the sting of the Queen Bey and the slayage that will follow.

"What do you mean you won't eat it?" This hoe just raised her voice in my house.

"Hoe shut the fuck up, I got way too much on my mental to be worrying about your lazy ass actually cooking me a damn edible meal. I do not wanna eat some vegetable shit in the morning. Fuck you think this is. Raising your voice and shit like you the Queen. Bitch last I checked I have been Queen since birth. And I have been snatching edges since the age of 2. So unless you can cook me something that is reasonable for breakfast like pancakes or waffles yo ass is irrelevant in my house." I told the bitch and the rest of the staff hung they mouths wide open.

I know they never heard a black girl go off like that because they all grew up in them white ass neighborhoods.

"What's going on?" Shawn said walking down in a sexy navy suit.

" Jay she's throwing a fit. " The whore said looking at Shawn and licking her lips and moving closer to him.

"Back the fuck up before your ass gets beat!" I said motioning for her to move.

"And don't be calling MY husband Jay unless you all the sudden happen to become someone I can respect." I continued and she backed up.

" Beyoncé your- " Shawn started but I interrupted.

"Right. I know I'm right. Better not correct me." I finished for Shawn.

I walked towards him and passed Jalissa.

I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist.

"Now, I don't really wanna fight with you Mr.Carter." I said smiling at him looking him deep in his brown eyes.

"I don't want to either, Mrs. Carter." He smiled back.

I kissed his cheek gently and looked over my shoulder at Jalissa still there.

Irrelevant whore.

"You see that. I am Mrs. Carter. And this is my shit. So bow down bitch. And go make me and my hubby some Cinnamon French Toast with a Cheese Omelet." I said, finally putting that girl in check.

"Whatever." She sighed moving toward the kitchen.

"Excuse me?" I looked at her. She really wanted to fight. I'd pull that cheap ass weave right off her head.

"Yes, your royal highness." She did a little bow and left into the kitchen.

Breakfast was so good. I'm glad I got that bitch to make me this food. Damn she a good cook.

"Bey you enjoying your food?" Jay said smiling.

" Yeah, and what do you see in that bitch? I know y'all sleeping together."

" What do you see in that nigga Aubrey? That's a fucking girl name." Jay answered me with a question.

"Well Drake is my baby daddy and my best friend since I was in 8th grade. Before, our parents made an agreement about this arranged marriage." I rolled my eyes at the thought of that.

" That's fair. But you not still mad at me about that right?" He said giving me a concerned look.

"Yeah you ain't that bad." I agreed.