Beyoncé Carter

Shawn's POV

As I woke up, I felt her small but strong feminine hands on my firm back.

Her blonde hair was in a not as her naked body moved around in the bed we had shared last night.

I turned over and grabbed my robe from the dresser.

"Mr. Carter where do you think you're going?" Bey looked at me smirking still naked I tried to focus on her eyes.

"To hit the shower. You can come if you want ma."

"What I want. Is you to come back and cuddle with me." She smiled brightly.

"I have a kingdom to run Bey."

"Actually, we have a kingdom to run. And it's Queen Bey to you." She rolled her eyes getting up grabbing her robe.

"Now excuse me, I would like to shower." She ran passed me and into MY restroom and locked MY restroom door.

"Beyoncé!" I shouted.

"My pussy so good you still moaning my name. " I heard her laugh on the other side.

Oh shit. We did have sex last night.

"Miss Knowles I suggest you hurry up. I wanna shower too." I yelled giving up.

"Nigga it's Queen Carter get it right! And it's too bad because I'm fixing to take a long periodically time." She shouted then I heard the shower door close.

This bitch is making me sit on the edge of my bed like I'm her child. What have I become?

What has she turned me into?

I thought to myself. And then just to interrupt my thoughts I heard a voice sing/shouting from my bathroom.

"FIRST LEMME HOP OUT THE MOTHER FUCKING PORSHE!" Beyoncé shouted along with the music she had plugged into the speaker.

"I DONT WANNA HIT THAT ASS LESS IT SIT LIKE A HORSE! I BE BALLING ALL THESE NIGGAS GOT ME FEELING LIKE SPORTS!" She shouted now not even singing in her southern accent.

After 10 minutes of I heard her come out the shower.

She Twerkin, had started playing as I saw the door unlock. And I walked in to Bey starting her makeup and I watched.

" See me grabbin' on my tooly ." I sang along.

" My tooly !" Bey sang along with a towel wrapped around her sexy wet body. We smiled at each other

"She told me smack her on the booty!" I chuckled while singing along.

"Her Booty!" Bey said then I smacked her ass.

She looked at me shocked and I laughed.

"She said I got to many hoes." I said while still laughing.

"Jay ain't got any hoes." She said smirking.

That stopped my laughter and I gave her a flat face.

"She said I got too many shows!"

"I got too many shows!" Bey finished her last line.

"But she twerkin."

Bey started to clap her ass without moving nothin else.

"How you do that ma?"

"Mind yo business nosey ass nigga." She rolled her eyes once more.

"I'm a shower go wake up Tor." I said taking off my robe and opening the shower door.

"Nah Tor good!" Bey said leaving and shutting the door behind her.

This bitch is crazy af.

I thought to myself .

"Call me a bitch one more time Shawn!" I heard Beyoncé yell.

Oops I guess I said that out loud.

"Yeah you thought boo. Stop talking to yourself crazy ass nigga." She chuckled and I let the hot drops of water fall onto my back and the blazing steam fill the room.