Epilogue

"Momma!" Corey shouted and Torrey picked him up even though he called for me, he would be satisfied with Torrey.

"Momma got somewhere to be! Torrey and Taylor will watch you! Where's Blue?" I kissed Corey's little cheek .

"She's in her room." Taylor said putting his Timberlands on and heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him and started to chuckle.

"On a date." He said confidently checking himself out on the front camera of his phone.

"The only date you going on is the one with that couch." I pointed to our living room leather couch and then looked at Taylor and I saw the sadness and anger appear in his face.

"I'm sorry baby, but you can't just leave Tor here by herself to watch a 3 year old and an 13 year old." I sighed and took the gold chain off his neck.

"Shawn's in the car waiting for me and I need to see blue so can you get her for me?"

"No you good." Taylor sulked and sat in the couch.

All my kids just had to have an attitude.
My attitude to be specific.

I walked over to him and bent down so he could see me clearly on eye level.

"Nigga get up go get your sister." I back handed him.

He put his hand on his cheek before getting up walking towards the staircase.

"Half sister." He emphasized the half while running up the stairs to retrieve Blue.

I looked at Torrey holding my baby and walking towards me.

Her curly hair was in a bun and her smile like mine was apparent. She loved being an older sister, always has always will.

"Can I get a kiss goodbye?" I asked Torrey and she moved Corey towards me so I could lift him out her arms.

"I hope you don't turn out like any of your siblings." I said kissing him on his fat cheeks.

"Momma, that's cold." Torrey giggled as u went to her and gave her a kiss on both her cheeks.

"Take care of your brother he on his period today." I joked with her and we laughed.

"Yeah Taylor is something else." Torrey agreed and I gave her back Corey and I was soon attacked in a hug with arms wrapped around my waist.

"Don't leave us again!" Blue held on my legs.

"Blue let go." I demanded before bending down and giving her, her two kisses.

"When are you coming back?"

"Tomorrow I won't be gone that long." I smiled at her.

She hated all the business trips me and Jay had to do.

"Okay." She nodded her head with satisfaction.

I looked at Taylor his arms were crossed and he was cussing under his breath.

"Taylor, Momma loves you." I kissed only one of his cheeks before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You love me?" I asked him my head tilted.

"Yeah" He whispered.

"Hmm?" I smiled and punched his cheek.

"You know that girl," I paused before going to his ear so no one else would hear us.

" I bet her pussy loose as fuck. She look like a thot to me."

Making his give me a small smile that started to grow.

"Yeah. So I'm really helping you out." I told him smiling and then hugging him and his arms slowly wrapping around me.

"I love you too ma." Taylor admitted and I kissed his cheeks again with the happiness that had built up in me when I heard those words.

Making my heart feel warm and my smile wide.

After I pulled away from him, I yelled,

"Hasta La Vista!" Before hearing all my kids go,

"Bye Mommy!"

Melting my heart as I walked out the castle to my Mercedes awaiting me with my prince inside.

"Those kids." I sighed as I got into the car.

"Don't let them get to you." Shawn kissed me before starting the car.

"I remember first moving here." I smiled at the castle I lived in.

"Yeah, the first conversation we had all you did was curse." He laughed.

"And you were so uptight." I laughed along.

"Oh and my Torrey was what? Like barely 4." And now she's 17.

"You realize it took us a year to get married. " Shawn held my hand one on the steering wheel.

"Yeah the best and worst year of my life." I confessed and I watched the scenery change outside as the car halted we got out the car, and Shawn and I ran down the familiar stone pathway to the sandy beach area.

"You did it Beyoncé." Shawn said holding me at the waist.

"What?" I put my hands around his neck with and I could tell he was scanning my body in my tiny black reveling bikini.

"You achieved happiness. I see it in your eyes." He smiled at me.

"I only did because of you." I put my head on his chest and we swayed to the noise of the waves hitting the shore.

We danced without music just us, our bodies against each other. Only our heartbeats could be heard and he was right I had achieved what everyone is looking for in life. But it wasnt just happiness.

It was love.

The End.