Chapter 17- Attention

Police station, a policeman received a call saying that someone was making trouble in the Internet cafe, and the other party seemed to have some mental problems, so he immediately took his colleagues and rushed to the Internet cafe.

The scruffy man in the Internet cafe was pushed to the ground by several people. He struggled desperately, groping with his hands in his pockets. He touched a long strip and held it in his hand.

When a person's fist hit him on the head, he took out the knife in his pocket and stabbed the man beside him severely.

The injured person felt pain in his abdomen, covered his wound and pushed back a few steps, and fell to the ground, blood pouring from the wound, frightening the people next to him.

Taking this opportunity, the man ran away.

"Ah- murdered!" The scream awakened everyone in a daze. The owner of the Internet cafe tremblingly called the emergency number, and the person next to him was calling 110.

For a while, the scene was very chaotic.

And the man who ran away was not afraid of hurting someone. He watched the blood on his hand and silently returned to the dangerous building where he lived, took a bath, and changed into clean clothes.

The man opened a drawer, which contained several wallets, including men's wallets and women's wallets.

There are still some documents and money inside.

The man took the money and hid his ID under the floor tiles under his bed. Holding a very old smart phone, he found the young man mentioned in the hot search, and noted his appearance and the address of the kindergarten.

The old cell phone was thrown into the water by the man, and it flickered a few times before it went out, ending its lifespan.

The man took a bag, put all the CDs on the table in the bag, and then took out a tightly wrapped thing from the closet.

Only then went out to find a black car, from this city to the city of Bauhinia.

Shen Muan became more noticeable in the kindergarten because of the hot search, and even the parents who came to send their children to school couldn't help but joked.

And Xiao Ruzhi, one of the leading bodies of the incident, was not embarrassed, but what his father saw was really plain.

When Xiao Qi saw the video, he knew that his son must be the first to do it. He held Teacher Shen and didn't let it go, and then he had the latter one.

Xiao Qi very helplessly pressed Xiao Ruzhi to apologize to Shen Muan, and Shen Muan waved his hand again and again. He felt that there was no need to apologize, because Xiao Ruzhi himself did nothing wrong.

When I only saw the video, he was very happy. He felt that he was a special match with Teacher An An.

"Teacher An'an, you see that we are really photogenic." Xiao Ruzhi said to Shen Muan excitedly while holding his father's phone and playing the video. They were standing outside the classroom, and the parents who heard this immediately laughed, boasting Xiao Ruzhi.

Xiao Ruzhi didn't know what was true or false. When others praised him, he accepted it very happily.

There was a decent smile on Xiao Qi's face, and Shen Muan knew that the other party was smirking at a glance, but at this time, what else could he do besides smiling?

Xiao Qi's smiling face almost stiffened, and his smile remained a curve. Shen Muan couldn't see it, so she interrupted Xiao Ruzhi and let him go into the classroom.