Chapter 29: Crisis consciousness

The man kept staring at Shen Mu'an, he suddenly stood up and walked in front of Shen Mu'an to look at him up and down.

     "This is Mr. Shen Muan from the Rose Class. The children call him Mr. An An." Seeing that the atmosphere seemed a little wrong, the principal interrupted to introduce them to each other, "This is Shan Liang, Mr. Shan, is Dad of Shan Keke. "

    The single beam watching Shen Muan:." I know your brother, Shen Fang Qi, right?"

    This is a declarative sentence.

    Shen Muan seemed to have not noticed anything wrong, he nodded: "Yes."

    Shan Liang suddenly laughed heartily, and patted Shen Muan on the shoulder: "You and your brother are really alike, others see me like this my looks scared to death."

    "Appearance is not a criterion." Shen Muan turned slightly to avoid Shan Liang's hand. Although he didn't think the other person was scary, it didn't mean he didn't feel pain.

    Shan Liang's hands are too strong.

    Shan Liang also discovered this, and instead of patting Shen Muan's back with his hands, he carried his little baby girl over: "Come on, Coco, call Teacher An An."

    "Hello, Teacher An An." Shan Keke blinked greatly. With eyes, she looked a little bit shy when looking at Shen Muan, but she wasn't afraid of life at all.

    "Cocoa looks really good." Shen Muan was attracted by the white and tender little bun in front of him, and had the urge to pinch it.

    "Yeah, Coco looks like her mother. She has inherited the genes of my mother and my wife perfectly." Shan Liang couldn't help but started to scream when someone praised his daughter.

    Shan Keke has long been accustomed to the appearance of Shan Liang. Every time Shen Muan looked at Shan Keke, Shan Keke was laughing.

    Shen Muan felt that children like Shan Keke should be able to get along well with other children.

    Who wouldn't like such a kid who loves to laugh?

    "I'll take you to the kindergarten, okay?" Shan Keke stretched out his hand and nodded vigorously, just like coming out of his father's arms to give Shen Muan a hug.

    Shan Liang didn't care, and directly handed over his daughter to Shen Muan. He could see that the young man in front of him was really very similar to his brother.

    It is not the similarity in appearance, but the similarity in heart.

    So he was relieved to hand over his daughter to Shen Muan.

    Shan Liang knew that he would easily frighten the children like this, so he talked to the principal in the office about entering the kindergarten.

    After Shen Muan hugged Shan Keke out, she wanted to put her on the ground, and walked by herself: "Coco, can you go by yourself?"

    "I want the teacher to hug." Shan Keke coquettishly hugged Shen Muan's hand, with both legs hanging over her. In mid-air, I don't want to hit the ground.

    "Coco, go by yourself." Shen Muan repeated it again.

    Shan Keke found that Shen Muan didn't seem to eat his own set, so he could only pull on his little skirt and left by himself.

    "Hold hands." Shan Keke thought if he couldn't hug, at least he had to hold hands.

    Generally, Shen Muan would not refuse this request. Holding Shan Coco's hand, the two of them walked around the kindergarten unhurriedly. Shen Muan would introduce her to the kindergarten from time to time.